Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I had an idea on how to make money online

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
It consists of you paying a woman to say things that men would like to hear and leaving the link to some "donation" in her bios but this donation would come to you.

I thought about paying a blonde, blue-eyed woman to make a video on TikTok or something saying that she only has relationships with Indians.
So you make a story in her bio that she is a fugitive from Ukraine and needs money to survive.
Do you think it would work?

I thought about paying a blonde, blue-eyed woman to make a video on TikTok or something saying that she only has relationships with Indians.
So you make a story in her bio that she is a fugitive from Ukraine and needs money to survive.
Do you think it would work?
risky, she may just take your money and do nothing.

risky, she may just take your money and do nothing.
But what if the donation link goes directly to your account? I think there are enough stupid women for that, the idea itself is just about creating female fakes to say what men would like to hear

But what if the donation link goes directly to your account? I think there are enough stupid women for that, the idea itself is just about creating female fakes to say what men would like to hear
try it but don't spend much money on it at first because it may not work as you wish it did.

What about faking a women with software tools? Record yourself on a green screen, then change the face to a woman's face and a voice. Only downside is you will have to wear female clothes :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: but if it makes good money why not, it's better than being a wagie

Last edited:
oh yeah this would totally fucking work, like im not even joking

It can work bro we believe in you. But I'm not sure how much a hot blond with blue eyes would facture u to have her say a correct sentence