Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had an ID photograph taken today

M

Myst

Officer
I was forced to take an ID photo today. When I saw the photo I just wanted to fucking cry right there. I asked them to take the photo again and again, multiple times and I still looked so damn ugly every SINGLE TIME. Holy shit I'm so fucking hideous. What did I do to deserve this torture? I can't anymore. I GIVE UP.

Every time I feel confident take a selfie. Humbles me every time

I was forced to take an ID photo today. When I saw the photo I just wanted to fucking cry right there. I asked them to take the photo again and again, multiple times and I still looked so damn ugly every SINGLE TIME. Holy shit I'm so fucking hideous. What did I do to deserve this torture? I can't anymore. I GIVE UP.
foid AVI, foid behaviour and types like a foid. This is a foid, easy ban ngl

ID photos always look 10 times for whatever reason. I legit look im on meth on the most recent pic taken of me

Pretty much everyone looks bad on ID photos so wouldn't think of it tbh. But if you look at selfies or pics of yourself and cringe it's over :feelsbadman:

ID photos always look 10 times for whatever reason. I legit look im on meth on the most recent pic taken of me
Yeah I look even worse than I usually do, I don't even take photos of myself but I still know that this is worse. This is just pure suifuel man I don't even know how to cope anymore. Now I'll have to look at this photo almost every day. It's over for me

Pretty much everyone looks bad on ID photos so wouldn't think of it tbh. But if you look at selfies or pics of yourself and cringe it's over :feelsbadman:
I wish I could believe that man, but I remember looking at some of the normies ID photos around a year ago and it wasn't even close to how bad mine was. I think they looked even better in their IDs than in real life. I'm just ugly and I can't accept it. Life is a living hell I don't know how I'll make it through this, it's beyond over

Last time I got one I looked like a rapist getting a mugshot.

Last time I got one I looked like a rapist getting a mugshot.
rapists photos mog mine to death. That garbage fucking ultra hd camera just made my subhuman features like my bug eyes, jaw and skin look even worse

This does makes me feel a little better though. Thank you brocel

JFL

That is why I don't ask them to retake it because it just makes you look even worse.

ID photos always look 10 times worse for whatever reason. I legit look im on meth on the most recent pic taken of me
this. My lower third looks even more FUCKED UP than it is on my id photo

how you look in your id is how everyone else sees you there's nothing one can do unfortunately.

then how do these mfers look so good?

Every time I feel confident take a selfie. Humbles me every time
Selfies aren't a good way to gauge your attractiveness, even Chad can look like an average joe with the lens distortion you get using phone cameras.

Selfies aren't a good way to gauge your attractiveness, even Chad can look like an average joe with the lens distortion you get using phone cameras.
can you explain how the above people look so good then?