Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had an epiphany last night when I was HIGH as fuck

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Greetingz, my fellow brocelz -

Last night I bought my first weed ever. I got 10g for a good price from a contact of a friend.

I got so high in my room , i played guitar and felt a great connection with my instrument :smonk:

I realized that all the time I spend on vidya, rotting and coping could actually be spent on practicing music and working out. I feel so motivated right now, Im having a coffee smoking some weed and getting ready to work out then have a great practice session with guitar and piano.

Weed is lifefuel :feelsLSD:

You're saying that all the time you spend on copes can be spent on other copes.
Wow, really impressive

Greetingz, my fellow brocelz -

Last night I bought my first weed ever. I got 10g for a good price from a contact of a friend.

I got so high in my room , i played guitar and felt a great connection with my instrument :smonk:

I realized that all the time I spend on vidya, rotting and coping could actually be spent on practicing music and working out. I feel so motivated right now, Im having a coffee smoking some weed and getting ready to work out then have a great practice session with guitar and piano.

Weed is lifefuel :feelsLSD:
It’s called being productive

eye hav smoked weed lik 5 times tho only felt somefin 1 time

lik water splashing all over ur body super tingles
you have to hold it deeply in your lungs for some seconds and the exhale:smonk:

Good stuff brotha. Keep it going

Bluepilled shit. Can't leave my house without getting lynched by chads and stacies whilst being mocked and laughed at by eastern european immigrants. Such is life for a British truecel.

Bluepilled shit. Can't leave my house without getting lynched by chads and stacies whilst being mocked and laughed at by eastern european immigrants. Such is life for a British truecel.
wtf has this do with the chronic :smonk:

wtf has this do with the chronic :smonk:
Can't be productive as a truecel. Music will just be used by good-looking people to have fun times, meanwhile the inkwell artist gets fuck all recognition. A zoomer will take your tunes and rehash them into a gif compilation of tiktok bitches sticking their tongue out to a slowed version of your song, life goes on. Fuck it all.

Can't be productive as a truecel. Music will just be used by good-looking people to have fun times, meanwhile the inkwell artist gets fuck all recognition. A zoomer will take your tunes and rehash them into a gif compilation of tiktok bitches sticking their tongue out to a slowed version of your song, life goes on. Fuck it all.
wtf?

I just want to be able to improvise blues and jazz . Where did you get that lol

[UWSL]LifeFuel[/UWSL] I had an epiphany last night when I was HIGH as fuck​

Good thing, does being high makes you do things you would control otherwise? im thinking about smoking weed but im afraid not to do some shit.

Good thing, does being high makes you do things you would control otherwise? im thinking about smoking weed but im afraid not to do some shit.
yeah its not like you lose control (like with alcohol for example) . I do however stay at home for safety. But when I get high i just feel very happy and motivated and everything is so fucking interesting

yeah its not like you lose control (like with alcohol for example) . I do however stay at home for safety. But when I get high i just feel very happy and motivated and everything is so fucking interesting
:feelsokman: Sounds good.

Over if you smoke weed.

Be careful on relying on weed to motivate you. The longer you smoke the weaker the high becomes and it just starts making you lazy and tired all the time.

Weed is best used 1-2 times a month at most.
Be careful on relying on weed to motivate you. The longer you smoke the weaker the high becomes and it just starts making you lazy and tired all the time.

Weed is best used 1-2 times a month at most.
Also a high IQ investment is a Dry Herb Vape. They are healthier for your lungs, and make weed stretch much longer.

Here is the one I use. It’s very solidly built and has good battery life. Very solid for the price:smonk::smonk:

Last edited:
When Britain fiiirst at heavens command

aroooooooose from out the azure main
AROSE AROSE AROSE FROM OUT THE AZURRRRRE MAIN

I went from being one of the highest grades in college to one of the lowest because of weed
Weed makes you retarded ngl
Luckily it went away after I quit it

Everytime I smoke weed I have an epiphany.

Sewers tier thread

Can't be productive as a truecel. Music will just be used by good-looking people to have fun times, meanwhile the inkwell artist gets fuck all recognition.
c2bcdde7a4fe6c8d3260d0efcff2f05d.jpg

you have to hold it deeply in your lungs for some seconds and the exhale:smonk:
That makes your brain oxygen deprived which gets you even more baked :smonk: