Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I had an amazing dream

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
For whatever reason I thought a lot about burglars, maybe because my house is now abandoned as I traveled to spend Christmas at my mother's house. Anyhow, last night I had an amazing dream. I dreamt that I was home alone when a group of burglars entered my house, the group consisted of 3 dudes and toilet, I killed the dudes after strategically sneaking up on them and then beat the toilet up because gagging her.

After that I stripped her down and kept the female burglar as my personal sex slave.

If a female burglar would ever be unlucky enough to visit me while I'm home I would turn this dream into reality. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: In video game, obviously.

This is the one thing Burgercels have over us Eurofagcels. If someone trespasses on your land you are free to outright murder them in the USA, meanwhile here you're not allowed to even defend yourself.

I suppose that feeling of power and enacting revenge on those that would dare ransack your home, only compounding on your usual suffering as a sub 5 male, is understandable. :feelsjuice:

I suppose that feeling of power and enacting revenge on those that would dare ransack your home, only compounding on your usual suffering as a sub 5 male, is understandable. :feelsjuice:

Imagine a dumb whore tried robs you. You get to knock the bitch out and fuck her brutally and then kill them with 9mm round for invading your house ( in video game )