Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had an amazing day yesterday with friends

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Recently, I befriended some very based people at Church, JQ pilled, edgy, intellectual and great Christians

Yesterday, we met up at 2 PM at a restaurant, it was rather small and expensive, but sufficient. We had a great time laughing, having fun and having interesting discussions. I was worried we were going to get kicked out at one point as I am pretty sure we were getting stares because of the JQ talk etc. Two hours later, we go to the gym and we trained together. It was awesome. When I was doing my 1 bench max one of them said "Think of Israel" :feelshaha:

To support each other when we were struggling with a certain weight, we'd say stuff like "Prove George Soros wrong!" and "Every rep is a drone strike to Israel" There was one woman who was giving us weird stares who looked a bit Jewish. A foid was recording herself being a whore, but had the decency to ask if we would mind being in her video in the background, we said we only have one set left. We laughed about how if our dialog was caught on camera we'd become famous for the wrong reasons.

It was a great time... a day I'll never forget. I have been so lonely for so long, that this came when I needed it more than ever, and I am thankful to God for that.

JQpilled christians??? Thats pretty rare, most irl christians worship jews and genuinely feel inferior to them. The whole "muh chosen people" thing

To support each other when we were struggling with a certain weight, we'd say stuff like "Prove George Soros wrong!" and "Every rep is a drone strike to Israel" There was one woman who was giving us weird stares who looked a bit Jewish
kek :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Anywho good for you brocel :feelsokman:, absolutely mogs the hell out of me who's too shy and autistic to leave the house

what is jqpill

JQpilled christians??? Thats pretty rare, most irl christians worship jews and genuinely feel inferior to them. The whole "muh chosen people" thing
Yeah kek that's true, many groups I'm on are "anti-christian" for many reasons, and are full of Agnostics(myself), atheists, and even some Pagans.

what is jq
jewish question I think

basically he befriended a group of chudjaks, and they walked around saying the west has fallen millions must die

Those are what you call Protestants, mostly baptist. Their version of Christianity is barely 500 years old. The teaching of the true Christian faith (Catholic & Orthodox) is that Christians are the true spiritual Jews that are the real successors to Abraham, and that the real Israel is the Church, not the International Jew safe space that only came into existence in 1948

Anywho good for you brocel :feelsokman:, absolutely mogs the hell out of me who's too shy and autistic to leave the house
Thanks brocel, I feel like I have true friends now.

Thanks for exposing yourself as a fag
I'm not a fag or I'd become a priest in the church catholic

why pretend to hate fags when you share a church with them, and several of them are even priests?

Last edited:
Do you follow the Old Testament? If not you’re not a real Christian