Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had an alcohol addiction

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Never in my life did I think this would happen.

During my teenage years, I had this mindset that I would never drink alcohol, do drugs or any other harmful substances. I always had this fixation that I would be clean. However, during my high school years I was at parties twice with my class, and both times there were alcohol involved. I didn’t drink anything since I disliked the taste of alcohol, and I was too scared to try something new. But during those parties, I didn’t do anything. Barely said a word. I was too nervous to do or say anything. Note that I have autism, so my social skills suck. I started wondering if I should’ve drank alcohol to get drunk so that I could’ve socialized with people. I had anxiety over the fact that I didn’t socialize during those parties.

And then one day it happened. I was visiting my aunt and she introduced to vodka. She wanted me to try alcohol for the first time since I was finally of legal age. And lots of teenagers try alcohol when they’re way younger than me, so I felt like I was missing out if I didn’t atleast give it a try. I took a few vodka shots and got drunk for the first time in my life. I suddenly felt like the most confident person on the planet. I was able to talk to people and say what I wanted to say. I didn’t feel shy when talking to other people. The vodka tasted horrible, but I loved the feeling of being drunk. That was the beginning of my alcohol addiction.

I started drinking alcohol at high school parties and other social activities. But I didn’t drink ’’for fun’’. I drank just to get drunk so that I could lower my inhibitions and talk to other people. I always skipped meals before so that my stomach would be empty. I would then drink alcohol rapidly to get drunk. I would even drink alcohol at school, so that I could talk to people and my crush. Having alcohol in school is prohibited, of course. But I never got caught. I would constantly bring alcohol to school, hidden in my bag and then drink it in a toilet to get drunk. Then I would walk around school, talk to girls and other people.

But I’ve graduated high school now so I feel okay about telling this. I also drank alcohol during my prom and graduation, but everyone does that. Luckily, the end of high school might also have ended my alcohol addiction. I no longer had a reason to get drunk. Now that high school is over, my liver can finally rest. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Last edited:
That's not alcohol addiction

Addiction and dependence are two different things

Ascend with her

I was prescribed gabapentin which developed into a nasty addiction that I am still recovering from. It helped my social anxiety better than any drug but due to my stupidity, I cant use it anymore.
How does it help against anxiety? I read that it’s for epilepsy

During my teenage years, I had this mindset that I would never drink alcohol, do drugs or any other harmful substances. I always had this fixation that I would be clean. However, during my high school years I was at parties twice with my class, and both times there were alcohol involved. I didn’t drink anything since I disliked the taste of alcohol, and I was too scared to try something new. But during those parties, I didn’t do anything. Barely said a word. I was too nervous to do or say anything. Note that I have autism, so my social skills suck. I started wondering if I should’ve drank alcohol to get drunk so that I could’ve socialized with people. I had anxiety over the fact that I didn’t socialize during those parties.

And then one day it happened. I was visiting my aunt and she introduced to vodka. She wanted me to try alcohol for the first time since I was finally of legal age. And lots of teenagers try alcohol when they’re way younger than me, so I felt like I was missing out if I didn’t atleast give it a try. I took a few vodka shots and got drunk for the first time in my life. I suddenly felt like the most confident person on the planet. I was able to talk to people and say what I wanted to say. I didn’t feel shy when talking to other people. The vodka tasted horrible, but I loved the feeling of being drunk. That was the beginning of my alcohol addiction.

I started drinking alcohol at high school parties and other social activities. But I didn’t drink ’’for fun’’. I drank just to get drunk so that I could lower my inhibitions and talk to other people. I always skipped meals before so that my stomach would be empty. I would then drink alcohol rapidly to get drunk. I would even drink alcohol at school, so that I could talk to people and my crush. Having alcohol in school is prohibited, of course. But I never got caught. I would constantly bring alcohol to school, hidden in my bag and then drink it in a toilet to get drunk. Then I would walk around school, talk to girls and other people.

But I’ve graduated high school now so I feel okay about telling this. I also drank alcohol during my prom and graduation, but everyone does that. Luckily, the end of high school might also have ended my alcohol addiction. I no longer had a reason to get drunk. Now that high school is over, my liver can finally rest. Has anyone else had similar experiences?
I sometimes have addictions and then i just stop, I dont go out to get more and i just stop, I can easily quit an addiction and sit through the pain because im used to it.

You can also use alc free beer to trick the brain into thinking your drinking beer

I really really wish i'd drunk at school

but I didn't discover it til years later

I sometimes have addictions and then i just stop, I dont go out to get more and i just stop, I can easily quit an addiction and sit through the pain because im used to it.

You can also use alc free beer to trick the brain into thinking your drinking beer
cucked , i baught a few by accident once , and wondered where the alcoholic effect was . kek

cucked , i baught a few by accident once , and wondered where the alcoholic effect was . kek
Yeah laugh all you want, In the end all i want to see is you suffer

Most likely you're not a full blown alcoholic but a problem drinker.

kidcels.is

LOL I started drinking at like 22 and 10 years later I haven't looked back.

Even some of the fags on this forum don't believe me when I say I drink 192 proof vodka all day. I'm not binging the shit I just casually sip throughout the day.

I was sober for a while but eh, for what?

Alcohol is the go-to for aspies tbh.