Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a wet dream. I deserve to die.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Brahmacharya is hard as fuck. Even with nofapping, I had a wet dream this morning and it was a huge load. Total waste of semen. How do you stop wet dreams? Is there something I can wear? A pill I can take before I go to bed? Soy? All that veerya... wasted while I had no control. Fuck this is terrible, I hate myself, fucking weak and pathetic. I'm going to start putting uncomfortable objects on my dick before I sleep to prevent this. I hate women when I am awake, I don't want to enjoy them in my dreams.

Wait wtf... what do all the currycel terms mean?

May I ask what's wrong with wet dreams? They are involuntary and do not reset nofap gains (if they exist, they might).

I rarely get wet dreams on nofap

Continue and don't mind them

If that doesn't work you can just go ER

Wait wtf... what do all the currycel terms mean?
Brahmacharya is converting your nofap energy into wizard energy. Veerya is semen that can be converted into Ojas (magoi).

Lucid dreammaxx to control ejaculation

What do wet dreams feel like? Are they enjoyable?

What do wet dreams feel like? Are they enjoyable?
People say it's like sex but as a virgin, I cannot confirm this. It feels way better than fapping, it feels like your dick is being appreciated by a femoid until you jizz. It's weird because I was going back and forth between POV and watching myself fuck a femoid in third person. Obviously, you have no control, I was fucking a blonde Stacy in my dream while in real life I am racist against blonde Stacys.

I had a very strange dream last night. I got in a fight with my sister and then tried to make her drink my piss. I'm not normally into that stuff so it was weird

May I ask what's wrong with wet dreams? They are involuntary and do not reset nofap gains (if they exist, they might).
My old church teaches that having a wet dream means you had sex with the devil's daughter.

I did NoFap for more than a year and I would get wet dreams every fucking week, on some occasions I had wet dreams like 5 times in a week.

You must not think about sex before you go to bed it will make it easier to have a wet dream imo. Wet dreams don’t reset nofap count just continue on forward gaining self control and self discipline is key. Not giving in to your primal lust and harnessing for other purposes.Other than that,
15260F5E A49D 4020 B383 5935D1AFF0EA

I had a very strange dream last night. I got in a fight with my sister and then tried to make her drink my piss. I'm not normally into that stuff so it was weird
I think you subconsciously want a BJ from your sister

you had a wet dream because you're nofapping, that's what happens. If you don't masturbate for long enough you'll inevitably have wet dreams.

you had a wet dream because you're nofapping, that's what happens. If you don't masturbate for long enough you'll inevitably have wet dreams.
That's the nofap Black Pill... No matter how much you nofap, it's hard not to shoot jizz.
My old church teaches that having a wet dream means you had sex with the devil's daughter.
The Daev Il is the ultimate Chad so that would mean I took the Chaddiest Chad's daughter to poundtown... Sounds like an incel revenge to me... His daughter must be a petite, curly haired blonde who takes it in all three holes then...

Last edited: