Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a weird dream about my oneitis

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Last night I couldn’t fall asleep, and eventually once the sun started rising I just said fuck it, I’ll pull an all nighter Things were going well until inevitably I started getting tired. Eventually around noon I retreated to my bed and fell asleep, not waking up until around 6 PM. In that time period I had a weird dream about my oneitis…

She and I were sitting down, talking (yeah I know, fakecel chad blablabla) and I don’t remember the gist of the conversation, but eventually she asked me what my thoughts were on one night stands/casual hookups (yes I know it’s a weird question to get all of a sudden but this is a dream, anything can happen) and I answered, saying that I wouldn’t judge but it’s not my thing, I’m looking for a lifetime partner. Then out of nowhere she reached for me and tried kissing me on the cheek… and of course I let her, she was my oneitis and I was finally ascending, and I hugged her and held her close, and then when I saw her face again she had somehow changed, her face turned different, becoming around that of a woman in her 50s or 60s. Then I realized I made a terrible mistake because I don’t want to ascend with someone three times my age (yeah volcel I know). Meanwhile one of the other girls at my college got pissy because she didn’t want to see PDA (funnily enough it was a girl who in real life regularly engages in PDA), then that girl and my oneitis got up and left and I was sitting alone, then I woke up right after.

Over for dreamcels, but tbh I’d rather stay an Incel than have that weird shit happen to me

let go of your oneitis brocel, don't even think about her. the people here were right about my former oneitis, while you dream about her she's getting her back blown out by chad and tyrone WAKE UP!!!!

You have to get rid of her basic infestation within your mind, as there's really no point in constantly ruminating and even dreaming about any particular foid like this; even the 60 year old hag could probably find any normie on an online dating website. :feelsUgh:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

Last night I couldn’t fall asleep, and eventually once the sun started rising I just said fuck it, I’ll pull an all nighter Things were going well until inevitably I started getting tired. Eventually around noon I retreated to my bed and fell asleep, not waking up until around 6 PM. In that time period I had a weird dream about my oneitis…

She and I were sitting down, talking (yeah I know, fakecel chad blablabla) and I don’t remember the gist of the conversation, but eventually she asked me what my thoughts were on one night stands/casual hookups (yes I know it’s a weird question to get all of a sudden but this is a dream, anything can happen) and I answered, saying that I wouldn’t judge but it’s not my thing, I’m looking for a lifetime partner. Then out of nowhere she reached for me and tried kissing me on the cheek… and of course I let her, she was my oneitis and I was finally ascending, and I hugged her and held her close, and then when I saw her face again she had somehow changed, her face turned different, becoming around that of a woman in her 50s or 60s. Then I realized I made a terrible mistake because I don’t want to ascend with someone three times my age (yeah volcel I know). Meanwhile one of the other girls at my college got pissy because she didn’t want to see PDA (funnily enough it was a girl who in real life regularly engages in PDA), then that girl and my oneitis got up and left and I was sitting alone, then I woke up right after.

Over for dreamcels, but tbh I’d rather stay an Incel than have that weird shit happen to me
nice share do you practice lucid dreaming?

I dream of white-eyed demons chasing me down through terrifying landscapes and torturing and killing me. :fuk:

i once had dream of someone grabbing my balls and squeezing it tight, i couldnt get away

I was finally ascending, and I hugged her and held her close, and then when I saw her face again she had somehow changed, her face turned different, becoming around that of a woman in her 50s or 60s
Might just be the universe telling you that your oneitis will be interested in you decades from now. After she becomes a old roastie with low smv. Are you willing to wait :feelshmm:?

Might just be the universe telling you that your oneitis will be interested in you decades from now. After she becomes a old roastie with low smv. Are you willing to wait :feelshmm:?
No foid is worth waiting for.

JFL, I plan on roping by 30 unless something drastic happens

your oneitis is getting creampied by chad rn

Listen to me mate their is more to life than these bitches o.k I am 38 years of age. It is still painful for me to know that I will die alone however mabe its better since the world is full shit anyway.