Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i had a sweet dream today, i wish i din't had to wake up from it

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
"i had a cute daughter, she was a normal looking girl but had some mental issues, like she tryed to run away for no reason, put pacissively came back when i get out to pick her up, so i needed to say around to take care of her.

i was a single father , she was such a precious little girl, i wish i could spend a life time just taking care of her"

so i waken up, and realized i'm still on this cruel reality, i just want to lay down now, and just go back to that dream for the rest of my short life, i just don't want to face this cruel world.

cope, that "precious daughter" would have grown up to become a chad cock sucking whore

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
she had mental issues, she could barely speak, i don't think she had the mental capacity to go after chad cock, that's whys the reason i liked her so much

I havent had a good dream for a long time. Maybe tonight is the night?

oh ok, how old was she? was she able to say any words to you?
she was 11-14 , she was really autistic, like her mind din't developed since being 5 yo

Sounds like a hell of a dream.