Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had a nightmare that I got perma banned from .is last night

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
No lie I had a dream last night that I got 100% perma banned by the jannies who changed my avi and username to humiliate me it was a brutal, when I woke up I headed straight into uni where I spend my entire day I also can't acess .is using uni wifi so I wasn't exactly sure if it was a dream or not until I got home :lul:

Last edited:
No lie I had dream last night that I got 100% permabanes and gotten humiliated by jannies who changed my avi and username to make fun of me it was a brutal when I woke up I headed straight into uni where I apend my entire day I also can't.is for some reason using uni wifi so I wasn't exactly sure if it was a dream or not until I got home :lul:
believe me, I have dreamed the same dream :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: but mine lasted like 6 months HARR HARRRR

:lul: :lul:
How did you cope while you were banned?
was over on neets posting about my love for Donald Duck

Brutally over if you're still incel in your dreams

Trucel trait: The thought of being banned from this site elicits nightmares
Chudcel trait: The thought of being banned from this website elicits homicidal thoughts

Mods, you have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make this man's dreams come true, litteraly.

Getting banned from here would suck for me. I need a place to vent and where I relate to others.
Joined Yesterday at 8pm before tiji closed

I only had one dream about the forum and it's that @MillionBashStream97 was actually my sandnigress classmate that wanted to blackmail me into doing all her assignments or else she'd tell everyone that I'm on this forum
The only thing that I don't understand is why was he a sandnigress jfl

I don't think i've ever had a dream about this place tbh.

I only had one dream about the forum and it's that @MillionBashStream97 was actually my sandnigress classmate that wanted to blackmail me into doing all her assignments or else she'd tell everyone that I'm on this forum
walter white GIF

Truecel Trait: Fearing a permaban from .is

I don't think i've ever had a dream about this place tbh.
I did once. In that dream I literally just woke up, went to college, came home, and browsed .is

I rarely even dream about this place or the internet in general for some reason despite using it a lot

Fat Link moment

"banned by the jannies who changed my avi and username to humiliate me it"

Fat Link did exactly this to an user here
Oh yeah he did it to multiple users kek