Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a nice dream today

I was cuddling with a girl in my dream last night. good thing i do not remember it well

I can literally relate to everything @Raiden says lol

Dream, dream, dream, dream

When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is

When I feel blue in the night
And I need you to hold me tight
Dream

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day

Only trouble is, gee whiz
I’m dreamin’ my life away

I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why
Dream

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I’m dreamin’ my life away

I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why

Is there a way to dream more often? I hardly ever dream now. People had said it was stress, but that shouldn't stop me from dreaming.

Is there a way to dream more often? I hardly ever dream now. People had said it was stress, but that shouldn't stop me from dreaming.
yeah me too, i wish i could have those kind of dreams everyday

this thread is a disgusting cesspool of femoid worship

Lol when I was making my comment above she proceed to mention her freeze breath and I imagined her givinga blowjob and then accidentally freezing the dick and breaking it off :lul::lul:
we are so unlucky that thats exactly what would happen, and 1:02 sounds likes shes jerking off lol

incels should master lucid dreams
lol rly? mostly when im lucid i fly around or some shit, its hard as fuck changing "reality" in dreams like putting persons before you or something, but having abilitys isnt lol, so i mostly rape a cunt nearby or fly around and have fun

lol i dreamed that the world was ending i was posting here and the site had 1 billion guests kek

lol rly? mostly when im lucid i fly around or some shit, its hard as fuck changing "reality" in dreams like putting persons before you or something, but having abilitys isnt lol, so i mostly rape a cunt nearby or fly around and have fun
im gonna start practing so i can get a girfriend in the dreams world, today i dreamed that was my girlfriend we were running laughing hugging kissing all that stuff then she took off her bra and told me to smell it lol it felt good then i just woke up as always

im gonna start practing so i can get a girfriend in the dreams world, today i dreamed that was my girlfriend we were running laughing hugging kissing all that stuff then she took off her bra and told me to smell it lol it felt good then i just woke up as always

yea dont get excited, say yourself thats a dream nothing special etc, so you wont wake up that soon

I got really good at lucid dreaming for awhile and I had a dream gf, but the more I did it, the harder it became, like my brain was fighting against me. I miss those dreams.

Fakecel volcel

lol i dreamed that saoirse ronan was in my house then i tried to hug her and she told me to get a shower first then i did and when i came back she wasnt there anymore, i had another dream about her but i dont remember anymore