Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had a nasty argument with my mother today."

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
My mother had four children with her ex-husband (I bet she did it more than that, hahaha), and then she left him and married my father. I am the only child from that marriage. I quit my job two months ago and have been looking for another one. My mother constantly pressures me to find a job (as if I am not already doing that). I take antidepressants, and most days, I wake up feeling sad and go through my daily activities without really being mentally present. Today, I woke up happy and went to have breakfast. My mother said, 'Are you STILL having breakfast? I want you to do some tasks for me.' I would have done those tasks anyway, and I have the whole day to do them. She treats me like a bum and like I won't do what she asks. I told her how I find it impressive that all of her children from her previous marriage are failures, and how I am one too. I told her she doesn't know how to raise a child, and I also told her that everything 'she' achieved was not her own but 90% due to my father's money (which is true). She said that I am bad like him (funny, if he's bad, why doesn't she leave him? Because he's useful, and women just use men. She's never really yours; it's just your turn

tl;dr, I am the only child from my mother's second marriage and I have been unemployed for two months, suffering from depression from way before. My mother constantly pressures me to find a job(which I'm trying) and I feel treated like a vagrant. During a discussion, I criticized my mother and her other children, and she accused me of being as bad as my father(which is funny because she doesn't leave him, proving again that woman are hipergamic)

Brutal. My parents just accepted that I'm a dead-end and gave up a long time ago.

I argue with my mother often.

Both of my parents nag at me, my mother does it less often but still very annoying.

Brutal. My parents just accepted that I'm a dead-end and gave up a long time ago.
My mother just accepted it. These days she said, 'look at our neighbor, he's 60 and lives alone and unmarried, it's normal.' And then my dad said, 'no, our son isn't going to end up like that.' He's still in denial. I love my father after all."

Both of my parents nag at me, my mother does it less often but still very annoying.
i still have a little support from my father, if both of them nagged at me I would have already ended myself

My mother had four children with her ex-husband (I bet she did it more than that, hahaha), and then she left him and married my father. I am the only child from that marriage. I quit my job two months ago and have been looking for another one. My mother constantly pressures me to find a job (as if I am not already doing that). I take antidepressants, and most days, I wake up feeling sad and go through my daily activities without really being mentally present. Today, I woke up happy and went to have breakfast. My mother said, 'Are you STILL having breakfast? I want you to do some tasks for me.' I would have done those tasks anyway, and I have the whole day to do them. She treats me like a bum and like I won't do what she asks. I told her how I find it impressive that all of her children from her previous marriage are failures, and how I am one too. I told her she doesn't know how to raise a child, and I also told her that everything 'she' achieved was not her own but 90% due to my father's money (which is true). She said that I am bad like him (funny, if he's bad, why doesn't she leave him? Because he's useful, and women just use men. She's never really yours; it's just your turn

tl;dr, I am the only child from my mother's second marriage and I have been unemployed for two months, suffering from depression from way before. My mother constantly pressures me to find a job(which I'm trying) and I feel treated like a vagrant. During a discussion, I criticized my mother and her other children, and she accused me of being as bad as my father(which is funny because she doesn't leave him, proving again that woman are hipergamic)
My condolences, youre the youngest no?
Meanwhile I thought the youngest kid gets most spoiled meme were right

My condolences, youre the youngest no?
Meanwhile I thought the youngest kid gets most spoiled meme were right
I was indeed spoiled in certain aspects, however, in my upbringing, my parents did not develop me socially in any way. I was raised by a computer, and my morals come more from the YouTubers I've watched throughout my life than from my parents. My lack of skills in these areas was acceptable when I was young, but now that I am grown and practically autistic, my parents cannot tolerate it, especially my mother. Ignoring a mental disorder and treating it as if it were not a disease requiring treatment is equivalent to telling a cancer patient, "just stop having cancer." Now I am like this and do not know how to fix it. I think I will soon put an end to all of this.

your mother is a dumbass. you should live your life on your own terms.