Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had a job interview with a foid and she said she would calle me next week

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
This was last week, a week has passed and she didnt call me

I hope you called her back and told her this.

I don't have her number. I could look for it but it would be weird. Maybe she will call me this week

Let me guess, They forced you to waste your time with this evil shit?

Ejemplo test de inteligencia

Happened to me too, Shitty puzzles plus ghosting, May this world burn.

Let me guess, They forced you to waste your time with this evil shit?

View attachment 523993

Happened to me too, Shitty puzzles plus ghosting, May this world burn.
I didnt have the interview, it was just a phone call with some small questions and she would call to set a date for the interview.

I didnt have the interview, it was just a phone call with some small questions and she would call to set a date for the interview.

Ah, Well at least you didnt lost your time.

I don't have her number. I could look for it but it would be weird. Maybe she will call me this week
Why would it be weird? When you're searching for a job you need to be a lot less passive than that. Call her and let her know she didn't get back to her, then ask her if an interview is still being planned. (if you can find the number that is)

Until you get a definite no, i don't see how its weird to continue to push for updates

Maybe I suggest just shitting in some sort of container, igniting it for a good 30-60 seconds and mailing it to her closest possible address?

Ah, Well at least you didnt lost your time.
But I got filtered before even trying, she didnt give me a chance
Why would it be weird? When you're searching for a job you need to be a lot less passive than that. Call her and let her know she didn't get back to her, then ask her if an interview is still being planned. (if you can find the number that is)

Until you get a definite no, i don't see how its weird to continue to push for updates
Maybe, but i'm not sure if I want that job
Maybe I suggest just shitting in some sort of container, igniting it for a good 30-60 seconds and mailing it to her closest possible address?
I don't have her adress

But I got filtered before even trying, she didnt give me a chance

Maybe, but i'm not sure if I want that job

I don't have her adress

Guess soys will say soon we are not entitled to shitty jobs, Hear me out, Jobs are chad onry or tallfag onry in 2021.

Guess soys will say soon we are not entitled to shitty jobs, Hear me out, Jobs are chad onry or tallfag onry in 2021
Maybe it's because of my incel voice

Maybe it's because of my incel voice

Voice is a big problem that i also suffer, But there is nothing worse than having babyface in a country full of feral low iq animals like tacoland.

Voice is a big problem that i also suffer, But there is nothing worse than having babyface in a country full of feral low iq animals like tacoland.
I don't think my voice is that bad. It's probably because I told her havent graduated yet.

ive been to so many interviews and they would promise me a job then contact me 3 weeks later to take multiple tests and then they would consider hiring me meanwhile chad just shows up and gets the job :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ive been to so many interviews and they would promise me a job then contact me 3 weeks later to take multiple tests and then they would consider hiring me meanwhile chad just shows up and gets the job :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I have been to a few but they usually say the might call me or will call me if something. But she said she will calle me but she lied

I have been to a few but they usually say the might call me or will call me if something. But she said she will calle me but she lied
i would not bother calling it shows that they dont need you to work there keep looking the job market is horrible right now

This is company level shit testing
They wanna see how badly you need the job and whether you would call back if they don't call you
If you want the job, call back

This was last week, a week has passed and she didnt call me
yeah, I hate foid interviewers. It's like I know that due to foid instincts they wont like me because im short ugly and ethnic, and thus wont want to hire me.