Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a girlfriend, then i woke up.

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
I had a dream that i was loved and that i met her at my local shopping market, she for some reason was vegan and said she would come over to my house later on that day so i cooked a vegan meal. Before she came my dream ended. I felt like shooting myself when i woke up.

I often have dreams about having gf

Closest I've been to having sex is couple dreams which ended prematurely. I wish I had much more dreams where I have sex. They are quite real-feeling. But I only had this kind of dream under 5 times in my whole life.

Everytime I've experienced dreams such as these I've always woken up feeling like my entire body had just received a satisfying massage with a swelling warmth in my chest and abdomen. It's like my body was signalling my brain to provide me with a hormonal simulacrum of the effects that a person feels in a romantic relationship, I've never felt anything else like it, it felt like something close to euphoria.

I keep having that dream where I ascend, then I wake up, and find out I'm still an incel.

Brutal shit, man. Still, wish I could at least dream like that.

I can’t even have dreams about having a gf when I sleep. Only fucking.

I keep having that dream where I ascend, then I wake up, and find out I'm still an incel.
Mogs me. The only dreams I have sex in are lucid dreams where I rape the foid knowing that there are no consequences

I had a dream that i was loved and that i met her at my local shopping market, she for some reason was vegan and said she would come over to my house later on that day so i cooked a vegan meal. Before she came my dream ended. I felt like shooting myself when i woke up.
Whenever I have a dream about meeting a foid I try to talk to them and get rejected. If I had ur dream I bet I would of been at Trader Joe’s for two hours jfl
Mogs me. The only dreams I have sex in are lucid dreams where I rape the foid knowing that there are no consequences
Lucky, I’ve only had one lucid dream

Brutal, frequently happens to me too.

I get a gf dream one or two times a year.
Utter ropefuel upon waking up.

Dream mogs me
Based Auschwitz Angel of Deathcel

The nightmare began when you woke up