Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a foid fired at work

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
So, this week at work I had a foid fired. She was a retard stacy who got the job because vagina and diversity. She'd been there about 6 months and was fucking useless, couldn't get anything done on her own, was loud and retarded and obnoxious, spent most of her time teeheeing at chad's "jokes", was late consistently, etc. The manager wasn't doing anything because firing a foid is basically impossible. She was obviously staying up very late every night sucking her chad boyfriend's cock because she was getting later and later every morning. She'd called in sick like 10 times in 6 months, and had had about 5 "dentist appointments". Eventually I made an official complaint and the manager used that as the reason to fire her. Watching her silently clear her desk into a box and then shuffle out the door in tears was strong [LifeFuel].

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Good work brother. Pussy pass denied.

based wagecuck

giphy.gif

I had to make an official complaint about foid outsorcer on my previous work too. You must work at work.

This is some good life fuel. Anytime I had a problem at work it was either a bitch or a man that acts like a bitch. You would be surprised how many grown men get butthurt easily when you call them out.

Bluepillers: How could you do such a thing!
site_61.jpg

You are the hero of the week!

:feelsgah: useless foid , take what she deserves.

Based.
Good job OP.

Surely had daddy issues or was raped. Dirty inkel :soy:

I am happy for you!

No foid should be in the workplace anyway

Cucktears will attack us for this despite the fact that they, along with all other SJWs, are constantly going on jihads to get anyone and everyone who disagrees with them fired from their jobs. Cucktears hypocrisy example #734,589

Cucktears will attack us for this despite the fact that they, along with all other SJWs, are constantly going on jihads to get anyone and everyone who disagrees with them fired from their jobs. Cucktears hypocrisy example #734,589

OP: I'm smiling ear to ear. The rampant mediocrity, apathy, and laziness sweeping America drives me nuts. Glad to see a protected class non performer go.

I congratulate you for your actions.

They were well done.

Good job OP. Women belong in the home as housewives or they should take jobs that men won't do like nursing, school teachers, etc.

I love these stories! keep up the good work

That's awesome. It takes a lot of bravery to call out a foid, as it can often backfire on you.
This is some good life fuel. Anytime I had a problem at work it was either a bitch or a man that acts like a bitch. You would be surprised how many grown men get butthurt easily when you call them out.
Oh my god you have no idea how many conflicts I've had with bitchmade males. They make my foid cashier incidents pale in comparison.

IT will probably shit on you for this post but you did good work, that job can go to someone who's actually willing to put the work in instead of someone who just fucks around all the time.
having any reverence for work is cucked, don't you see?