Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I was at a bar with my dad for some reason, we sat at the bar table where they serve and this cute blonde bartender foid with a ponytail gave us the menu. I looked through the menu and realized i couldn't drink anything since i don't drink at all, not even soda. I tried explaining this to her and asked her if they serve juice or w/e, she said no. All of a sudden i could feel her hand touching my leg underneath the table while she looked at me, she tried making it not too obvious.

She talked about random stuff that i can't really remember. Then all of a sudden she started holding my hand underneath the table, while looking at me, more horny this time. I could almost feel her skinny soft hand in the dream. (it was the best part of the dream) Then for whatever reason she said shes an archaeologist. (i have close to 0 interested in archaeology, so i don't know why she said this) She said: "I'm an archaeologist, can i give you my two numbers so you can contact me?" She then gave me a small piece of paper with two numbers on it. Then i woke up.

Brutal. I had a similar dream before, too bad we will never experience this irl