Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a dream...

B

BlaKdaGGeRz

Officer
★★
No I am not MLK lel. This is a literal dream that happened last night...

I had a fucking cutie GF. Not a stacy, nothing too special, just a cute girl that wanted to spend the rest of her life with me... We walked in a sunny field together, kissed, all the relationship stuff..... wow when I woke up I was fucking REKT. I was actually happy. TBH even during the whole morning I was happy... even though it was a dream. Just a FUCKING DREAM.. a false taste of this... made me happy.

All that bullshit "think positive, do what you want... etc" doesn't make you happy. Just fucking LOL. Now I know.... only a GF will make me happy. My mental health has deteriorated, I am depressed and anxious 24/7, and I KNOW that a GF could save me. Something to look forward to... someone who actually loves you. Not a prostitute, not material things, but another SOUL to be together with.

Yet that will never happen and it never did happen, even at 24 years of age... I spent so much of my life fantasizing about relationships and how cruel that they never happened. Not even one time, where I could have at least had a real taste, at least it would quench my rage a little.

I will live and die in TORTUROUS suffering, incomprehensible suffering, all due to a stupid little thing: invisible to women. Why do women only want chad? Why can't a woman just want me? I have many talents, my personality is great... yet 24 and KHV? I have a great family (blessed otherwise i might have actually seppuku'd)... I have a good future in terms of income and job... yet KHV at 24? Why is such a NORMAL part of human existence so hard to get? Why do women not want me?

normies say a gf wouldn't make us happy is because getting a gf for them is easy. We are subhuman

I'd rather a cute gf over a stacy

TheVman said:
I'd rather a cute gf over a stacy
this is a cope stacy is so much cuter and could easily charm me

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
normies say a gf wouldn't make us happy is because getting a gf for them is easy. We are subhuman

kek it is not easy for normies cuz girls just want chad. It doesn't make normies happy cause they have to bend over and be a cuck in order to get a GF.