Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i had a dream where i had friends

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
had a dream where i imagined i was on the phone talking to a friend.
the funny thing is this guy i called up (in reality) after not speaking to each other for over a year. he said to call back to arrange a time to see eaach other but i did, twice, and he never answered and never bothered to return the calls like he said he would(brootal friendspill) if you are a truecel you will know how nobody cares about you or even thinks about you unless it is to hope you die a painful death. so this dream i had was a fantasy where in an alternate reality he did return my calls and that is all it is, a fantasy because this shit never will happen to me. so is this the male privilege i keep hearing about? where even having so much as friends is isolated to my wildest fantasies ??:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking killyourselves

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure not having friends automatically demotes you to truecel tier.

I had the same thing happen to me. Messaged my old friend on facebook. We chatted for a while and gave him my number. Then texted him to call me and he never did. Texted him again months later, nothing. The worst part is he's not even a normalfag, he's pretty much truecel, I even told him I could help him find a job. But still he ignores me. I also have dreams where he suddenly calls me, or I see him at the market and we talk. Then I wake up and realize I had been tricked.

Even many incels have buddies to hang out with. This kind of thing is beyond incel. It's like we're in purgatory.

Happened with a friend too, but to be fair, the first time I canceled on him and then I asked him out twice and he said he couldn't at the time.

Sounds brutal man. Sometimes I do dream about a few of my old friends that I had when I was a kid and teenager(32 now) many years ago, being friendless can be tough

I often daydream of talking to childhood friends :feelsbadman:

I had the same thing happen to me. Messaged my old friend on facebook. We chatted for a while and gave him my number. Then texted him to call me and he never did. Texted him again months later, nothing. The worst part is he's not even a normalfag, he's pretty much truecel, I even told him I could help him find a job. But still he ignores me. I also have dreams where he suddenly calls me, or I see him at the market and we talk. Then I wake up and realize I had been tricked.

Even many incels have buddies to hang out with. This kind of thing is beyond incel. It's like we're in purgatory.
fellow truecel.
I'm pretty sure not having friends automatically demotes you to truecel tier.
i have not had any friends for many years now

I could have friends if I wanted but people are retarded

When you're lonely your dreams will give you friends to cope.

You are here...yes?

A lot of my dreams take place in the past with me hanging out with friends