Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I had a dream where i had a ghost gf, and now i'm sad

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So last night i dreamt that i found a ghost in my house and it scared the shit out of me. But then i realised it was a ghost girl (legal age) and she had a nice dress on. Anyway i quickly befriended her and eventualy she basically became my gf. She was very lonely too and said everyone else was scared of her and ran away. But i was so lonely i actually could look past her being a ghost. Only i could see and hear her btw. She was pretty generic looking in terms of ghosts. She was pale and white, dark hair and dark eyes with a nice dress on.

God i'm so fucking lonely. I legit would bring her out of my dream and into this world if i could. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Damn, i had a dream just like that, it was so beautiful, man i understand you, when you wake up and realize you are back to your lonely life its absolutely brutal, makes me want to cry

I legit would bring her out of my dream and into this world if i could
It's the same, your dream and your world are one in the same. If you believe something then it will be true, because you shape reality with your own mind. Dreams are no more or less real than anything else.

If you can accept that there is no separation between a dream and the rest of your experiences, then you should be able construct new experiences for yourself.

We should start trying lucid dreaming

Mogs me, the only dreams I end up remembering are ones where I buy a GOER watch while in high school. It's rare I even recall it, ngl.

But then i realised it was a ghost girl (legal age)

Stupid shit like this irks me, what does it matter if she's "legal age" if she's a ghost, you'd be fucking a dead girl anyways, if that dead girl is 20 or 15 does that really make a difference

Just don't shoot up a market

Stupid shit like this irks me, what does it matter if she's "legal age" if she's a ghost, you'd be fucking a dead girl anyways, if that dead girl is 20 or 15 does that really make a difference
i said that to make IT normies go away

I have the same thing as you except I kind of hallucinate them. I hallucinate a jb loli waifu and pretend I have sex with her. But it isn’t real

I'm gonna go to a haunted house and get me a nice ghost girlfriend. Or, maybe an angry demon kills me. Either way, I'll win.

I have the same thing as you except I kind of hallucinate them. I hallucinate a jb loli waifu and pretend I have sex with her. But it isn’t real
Napolean de gaso maxxing?
I'm gonna go to a haunted house and get me a nice ghost girlfriend. Or, maybe an angry demon kills me. Either way, I'll win.
based

I'm rejected by foids even in my dreams JFL

at least you can rape them without consequences
Yeah but I can do that only when I have lucid dreams knowing there will be no consequences in real life, the worst nightmares I had were the ones where I was chased by the police cops.

So last night i dreamt that i found a ghost in my house and it scared the shit out of me. But then i realised it was a ghost girl (legal age) and she had a nice dress on. Anyway i quickly befriended her and eventualy she basically became my gf. She was very lonely too and said everyone else was scared of her and ran away. But i was so lonely i actually could look past her being a ghost. Only i could see and hear her btw. She was pretty generic looking in terms of ghosts. She was pale and white, dark hair and dark eyes with a nice dress on.

God i'm so fucking lonely. I legit would bring her out of my dream and into this world if i could. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
These kinds of dreams are so beautiful and sad at the same time.