Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream where I crossed the border

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
in my dream I crossed the border to the united states and a group of south american migrants mugged me and left me unconscious after beating me up,

in my dream I woke up, and I approached some train tracks that were near me, I got on my knees, held the sand in my hands and kissed it and thought: this place, this country is a thousand times better than the shithole where i used to live :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:,

god, i hate mexico, i hate this place so much.

speedball-planet-apes.gif

Don't worry the US will turn into mexico in the next 50 years

Over for tacocels

in my dream I crossed the border to the united states and a group of south american migrants mugged me and left me unconscious after beating me up,

in my dream I woke up, and I approached some train tracks that were near me, I got on my knees, held the sand in my hands and kissed it and thought: this place, this country is a thousand times better than the shithole where i used to live :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:,

god, i hate mexico, i hate this place so much.

speedball-planet-apes.gif
A la verga