Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I had a dream that I got married

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
In the dream I regretted it the very next day, felt like I had no freedom left. Marriage sucks.

I had a dream I was wearing a russian spetznas uniform and went guarding some event in Israel.

Weird dream but it happened before ISIScels massacred russiancels maybe I am prophet that can predict the future?

Oh and the dream waifu wasn't actually some hottie, it was some nameless 3/10.

I had a dream I was wearing a russian spetznas uniform and went guarding some event in Israel.

Weird dream but it happened before ISIScels massacred russiancels maybe I am prophet that can predict the future?
Lisan al gaib.

saar

will i ascend with gothfoid this year?
I do not know.

You must give me some details about your life and maybe I will dream about it and tell you tomorrow.

Is there anything specific on your mind today?

Lisan al gaib.
This isn't even the first time this happened.

I had a dream where a Crow came to me and sat on my lap and let me pet it and then it flew away.

Crows are harbingers of death.

Next week someone from my family died. I even made a thread about the Crow dream because it was so unusual before somebody from my family died.

You must give me some details about your life
well

i was born in bosnia

i love goth foids

i have a decent job

i have kannners syndrome

and i was thinking abt buying a cat

that enough info?