Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream that a man tried to rape me

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
It was a very uncomfortable dream, when I woke up I forgot about it and when I remembered about it I got the chills, truecels can't even find peace in their sleep.

In the dream I was sitting down on the floor of a shopping mall for some reason and people were talking about this creepy man who was staring at them, I looked at him and thought they were being typical attention seeking Beckies. Next thing I know the man is walking over and he sits next to me on the floor, I felt sick in my stomach realising that he was indeed looking over at us never mind looking at me. He started to rub my leg and whisper in my ear, at this point I started to shout for help, I hope I wasn't shouting in reality. The dream ended then as I woke up covered in sweat. The man looked like Mr Heckles from Friends.

1530185328 maxresdefault 1

Dream or flashback?
:feelswhat:

Very bad, getting raped by the same gender.

My condolences.

Don't get me wrong, but this is symptom of subconscious cuckness. I had bad dreams too. I have killed a lot of people and usually died out of regret. This kind of dreams. But I've never had a dream like yours. Take care of yourself.

Just stop twerking in the mall bro

Damn, the soys got to you.

It's over OP :feelsrope:

Maybe you need to start something. Gymmax a bit