Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream last night

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
I had a dream last night.
5 girls rejected me in the dream. I asked them "Do you like me?"
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

:feelsbadman: the subconcient

I'm always a chad in my dream, guess my mind likes to still cope

It over if you get rejected by girls in your dreams !!!! :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I had a dream. I had full on sex the other night. Woke up and realized it wasn't reality and went back to sleep angry.

even your subconscious imagination knows how much of a piece of fucking filth you are

I had a dream last night.
5 girls rejected me in the dream. I asked them "Do you like me?"
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Deep down your brain undwrstands it was over and even sleep isn't a cope anymore. It truely is over for you. Life offers no refuge.

I had a lucid dream once and I tried to summon girls and shit. I summoned the girls but also whiteknights who stabbed me, in my own fucking lucid dream. I cant even get a girl in my own dream ffs

No different from real life is it:feelsrope:

I had a lucid dream once and I tried to summon girls and shit. I summoned the girls but also whiteknights who stabbed me, in my own fucking lucid dream. I cant even get a girl in my own dream ffs
you just need more practice bro, you are quite literally god inside lucid dreams

It's over for you even in your own dreams. Incredible.