Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I had a dream last night

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Well, it was actually a nightmare, but my waifu was in it. She wasn't the reason it was a nightmare, though, it was just one of my typical nightmares, you know, with the demonic buildings that continually change their layout, that are being stalked by white-eyed demons, and I always somehow find my way stuck in some crawlspace. But she was in it with me this time, but we got separated, so I set out to look for her. And some demon child was constantly getting in my way; when I was searching one room in particular that looked kinda like a master bedroom, the child pissed me off so much I picked him up and yeeted him into the hallway. Usually in my nightmares I'm scared stiff of those fuckers, but in this dream, I was determined and wasn't afraid of shit. It felt good. Not being afraid, I mean, but also yeeting that stupid child felt pretty good, too. I think I slammed its head into a wall, jfl. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Anyway, I never found her; but I woke up, realized I was holding my plushie of her, and felt somewhat better. Honestly, it was the only time I've ever felt good about waking up, considering my sleep has almost always been better than my reality, despite being plagued with nightmares my whole life. :fuk:

LMAO WE'LL GET REBORN INTO THE SAME LIFE OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIVING THE EXACT SAME WAY AS ALWAYS THERE IS NO ESCAPE WE ARE DOOMED FOREVer
There's no proof of that, so I'm going to go with 'no'. And thank the fuck Christ for that, too.