Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a dream last night

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
It was one of those weird nightmares. Giant, flying roast beef vagina monsters were going around and eating people. They would sneak up behind you and swallow you whole, then grind you down into meat chunks with their sharp teeth. Their roast beef flaps worked like prehensile tentacles, and they could reach out and grab your ankles to throw you off balance. Their only weakness was fire, so people started carrying around flame throwers and burning the ones they saw. Eventually flame resistant ones appeared and the last lines of defense collapsed. I woke up when I ended up getting eaten by one.

i had a weird dream as well but i only remember fragments

i had a weird dream as well but i only remember fragments
I forgot all of the crazy parts but I still remember the mundane sections

I had a fucked up dream last night where i was fighting some sort of poltergeist. I woke up in a cold sweat, it was pretty horrific. But by the time i had went for a slash then headed back to bed, it was fuzzy an i couldn't remember too much about it. Thats almost two weeks being now off the weed, having these fucked up dreams. I wish they'd either get better in nature or fuck off. Why can't i have pure vivid dreams about hanging oot the back of a 9 out of ten stacey. Naw, instead just night terrors for me. It isnae fuckin right man.