Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had a dream in which I was on a date with my crush

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
We were on some sort of a playground having fun and jumping on obstacles smoking mental cigarettes. It’s getting worse bros. For two years I almost forgot about her and now there isn’t a day when I don’t think about approaching her :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :soy::soy::soy:.
I don’t kknow what to do I know it won’t happen because I’m not chad but she is in my head like inception. What the fuck do I do now?

Bang your head against a wall until she disappears

Slit her throat in your dreams.

yes ive had those :feelsbadman:

I don’t know how to lucid dream bro
I don’t know how to dream at all.
Maybe try sleeping with a knife and keep visualizing yourself cutting her neck until you fall asleep.

Just stab yourself in your sleep theory

Btw wtf, you really don’t dream?
I read somewhere that everyone does have dreams during sleep. It’s just that people who “don’t” dream simply forget them as soon as they wake up.

Just stab yourself in your sleep theory

Btw wtf, you really don’t dream?

Did you get rid of them?

I’m already pretty low iq can’t risk further iq loss
they randomly happened. maybe if you dont see or think much of her they wont happen

I read somewhere that everyone does have dreams during sleep. It’s just that people who “don’t” dream simply forget them as soon as they wake up.
That makes sense I wonder though how dreams of people without third eye look like.
they randomly happened. maybe if you dont see or think much of her they wont happen
I want to stop thinking about her but can’t. It’s like a virus.

Only Chads are allowed on dates.