Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a dream I was locked in a mental asylum and almost fucked some indian qt teen

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I was in some weird ass complex there were a lot of weirdos there. Apparently I spend 10 years in there already as someone told me but I did not remember any of it. All I remembered is that I killed somebody and that is why I was there, I think it was some foid that I killed. But I was very young when I did it and they deemed me a psycho so they locked me up there instead of a regular jail. That place was full of fucking weirdos and the cells were not even locked and there were a lot of doctors. Many of the people there were heavily disabled, disfigured etc, except me.

Every day a doctor would come to my cell and test me and we would chat for a bit. I told him of my memory problem that I did not remember the 10 years I supposedly spend here already and that all I remembered was that I was here for a reason but he didn't believe me so I got a bit angry but he was still dismissive and he left soon after.

Next time he came back though he was with some young Indian foid, she was his assistant I think she was studying psychology or some shit and she was on a assignment as part of her study to come to places like this. She looked at me and I think she liked me :chad::chad::chad: the doctor tested me as usual and then we talked more about my memory loss. I told them that I like to meditate and she got very interested in that, she looked at me all the time and I looked at her. I had some speech about my believes I don't really remember what I said all I remember is I told her something about being a nihilist and shit. Anyway they left soon.

I then prepared some Chloroform that I hid from the doctor before and I knew those 2 were return soon because the Indian foid left something in the cell I think it was her phone and she did on purpose to have a reason to come back. It was already after dark and all the staff were gone but my perspective switched to the front desk like a movie and I saw them getting inside and the Doctor was a friend of the guy at the front desk so he let them in for a quick minute to go get her stuff.

When they walked back into my cell I attacked the doctor and put him to sleep with that chemicals then I threw myself at her and silenced her with my hand and told her I didn't hurt him and not to worry he would wake up soon. I told her I know she returned to my cell on purpose and that she left her stuff here intentionally. She calmed down so I let her go and told her we don't have much time. I started kissing her :chad::chad::chad: and got her on my bed and I made her promise that when she finishes her degree that she would become my personal doctor so we could meet all the time (but what I really wanted is for her to sign me out of here and get me released sooner as I had a life sentence) and then I started running my hand on her lips and kissed her more but then the fucking dream cut and I woke up :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Shit felt pretty realistic ngl. She was that white-indian type qt foid would fuck.

TL'DR: I seduced some qt indian student to get me released from a mental asylum so I don't have to serve my life sentence for murdering some foids when I was a child

Over for dreamcel

TL'DR: I seduced some qt indian student to get me released from a mental asylum so I don't have to serve my life sentence for murdering some foids when I was a child
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I was actually locked up in an actual insane asylum once right before they started closing them all up nationwide in the mid 1990s within the United States, true story. :feelsclown:

Unnamed 1

Last edited:
Was it a chill place or not so much?
No, not really. Get out of line and you get an injection of Thorazine only to be dragged away.

They even had nice lovely face masks in case you were tempted to spit on the nurses and staff there, funny thing really, I was one of the last patients of the hospital ward before the state closed it down for good. Years later as I got older as a teenager me and my teenage buddies would break into the abandon building that use to be the asylum that I once was an inhabitant of spray painting graffiti and throwing loud parties that involved large amounts of drugs, to this day in memory reflection I get a good chuckle out of the irony of it all.

Last edited:
You're lucky. I can't remember the last time I fucked in a dream. It's gotta be a least a few years.

Is Ergo Proxy and good? I wanna watch it but idk

Is Ergo Proxy and good? I wanna watch it but idk

Yes but you won't understand shit the first time you watch it. Watch the first 3 episodes if you look the mood then keep watching.

mogs me for having a dream