Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream i Was Giga Chad

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
I had a lucid dream last night that i Was Gigachad. It was so real. My Phone Was blowing up from this really cute Girl and she Was obsessed with me. She came over With food we cuddled, watched movies then had some amazing sex. It all felt so real, it was The best feelings ive ever had

Then i woke up as incel and now that i know how its like to be Gigachad i just wanna rope. Being Gigachad Was better than i could ever imagine.

My eyes teared up from reading this; I felt warm inside for a couple of seconds but then my heart began to ache and I sighed deeply. I don't know why I'm acting so emotional.

Pretty tame as far as dreams go, quite modest.

My favorite dream was when I had enough money to live off the interest. I could buy as much weed and shrooms as I wanted. I just stayed home, getting high and playing games, watching shows. Still alone, cause with AVPD I don't care about companionship. Some sex would be good, like once every 2 weeks.

how tf do you guys luciddreammaxx? have seen so many threads here about this already

hahaha funny because i just woke up and had dream about having a girlfriend then she posts his video being fucked by gigachad no kidding bro. I feel so ashame and used good thing it was just a dream

Now imagine GigaChad having a dream where he is an incel, then he wakes up and says "Holy shit what a nightmare" and wakes up Stacy to comfort fuck him

Had many dreams like this. I can force it most of the time and it works

Now imagine GigaChad having a dream where he is an incel, then he wakes up and says "Holy shit what a nightmare" and wakes up Stacy to comfort fuck him
stop driving me to suicide :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

how tf do you guys luciddreammaxx? have seen so many threads here about this already

Haven't had a lucid dream since I was 7 years old, would love to have one again.

Holy shit this.

over for incels