Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream I got a gf and I posted about it here

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I got a gf in a dream, I can’t remember how she looked. She was either white or a light skinned curry. I posted about it here and everyone called me a fakecel and tehgymcel asked if her vagina smelled like fesikh.

She was bouncing up and down on my boy, my sister walked in, she stopped bouncing and the dream was over.

I tried going back into the dream but I couldn’t .

Mogs me for dreaming about bragging and not even getting banned. Meanwhile, the last forum dream I had was about me getting banned for no reason:feelsUgh::feelswhat::incel::incel:.

I posted about it here and everyone called me a fakecel and tehgymcel asked if her vagina smelled like fesikh.
Ultra-realistic dreams like this are definitely a mindfuck to have.

She was bouncing up and down on my boy,
161.jpg

my sister walked in, she stopped bouncing and the dream was over.
Over

Sad Oh No GIF by Odd Creative

Truecel trait: even when you dream about having a gf, your dream still end up on .is somehow

Mogs me having dreams. I'm so sleep deprived I can't remember the last time I had a dream

I got a gf in a dream, I can’t remember how she looked. She was either white or a light skinned curry. I posted about it here and everyone called me a fakecel and tehgymcel asked if her vagina smelled like fesikh.

She was bouncing up and down on my boy, my sister walked in, she stopped bouncing and the dream was over.

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

This made me laugh thanks brocel :lul:

Komesarj had the same dream