Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I had a dream about a girl and her grandma

D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
★★
And in this dream, I was chatting with this super attractive girl and her grandma or some old lady idk was sitting next to her looking out the window. I was in the seat infront of them, turning back to talk.

After a good 15 minutes or so it felt in the dream, of chatting with the girl, I hear the grandma lean over to the girl and whisper to her loud enough for me to hear, "Why are you talking to him? He isn't even attractive at all"

IN MY DREAM

I AM EVEN SHOT DOWN IN MY DREAMS MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Grandma does the shooting on behalf of stacy too!

In the dream I heard this and kinda went emotionally blank and lay down in my seat wanting to kill myself. Then I woke up and felt like absolute shit.

And in this dream, I was chatting with this super attractive girl and her grandma or some old lady idk was sitting next to her looking out the window. I was in the seat infront of them, turning back to talk.

After a good 15 minutes or so it felt in the dream, of chatting with the girl, I hear the grandma lean over to the girl and whisper to her loud enough for me to hear, "Why are you talking to him? He isn't even attractive at all"

IN MY DREAM

I AM EVEN SHOT DOWN IN MY DREAMS MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Grandma does the shooting on behalf of stacy too!

In the dream I heard this and kinda went emotionally blank and lay down in my seat wanting to kill myself. Then I woke up and felt like absolute shit.

Just Dream some shit theory

At least you didn't get cucked in your dream

Fuck I thought I found someone who is into grannies at last. Looks like I am the only most pathetic one here, damn.

I assumed you were dreaming about one of these (the last one is my fav though) --

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Fuck I thought I found someone who is into grannies at last. Looks like I am the only most pathetic one here, damn.

I assumed you were dreaming about one of these (the last one is my fav though) --

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO