Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I had a car accident with a kangaroo

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I was on one of my night time drives when a kangaroo out of nowhere coming out of the dark crashed into the side of my car. The damage was relatively minor but I have to pay the insurance excess of $850. Also kangaroos are dumb af, he could probably see that something fast was coming but he still kept on going. I don’t think he died but he was low iq.

You crashed into @Dregster

I can't tell if deer are any better than having to deal with this, damn. Are kangaroos aggressive? What happens if you go to check the damage and this thing squares up?

I was on one of my night time drives when a kangaroo out of nowhere coming out of the dark crashed into the side of my car. The damage was relatively minor but I have to pay the insurance excess of $850. Also kangaroos are dumb af, he could probably see that something fast was coming but he still kept on going. I don’t think he died but he was low iq.
OvER for aussiecels.

I can't tell if deer are any better than having to deal with this, damn. Are kangaroos aggressive? What happens if you go to check the damage and this thing squares up?

Ragefuel for aussies @zerozerozero @Animecel2D

Sorry to hear that brocel.

Deer are the main issue where I live.

post pics of the car
do you live in Australia?

Deer are the equivalent of this in USA. Almost killed a bunch of them so far when they run in front of my vehicle. Never hit one though

kangaroos cant fight its a myth

i just started watching a gambling anime. a few eps in. is ur AVI the crazy student council girl?
The one that wants to kill herself like deer hunter russian roulette or some shit, yeah.

Should have reversed back and killed it