Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a brutal dream last night.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
This morning so real I woke up from my dream I felt so depressed and it took me a while to get out of my bed. In my dream I was dating a girl and the dream was very werid because it felt like as if I knew this girl for a long time. The girl told me she loved me and that she will never stop loving me. The dream felt real and vivid and it made me feel a feeling I've never felt before which was feeling loved, the dream felt wonderful when I was dreaming but when I woke up to reality I stared at my wall God knows for how long just thinking about how miserable my life is. If this happens again I don't know what to fucking do and I hate the fact my brain is reminding me how over it is these types of dreams occur every other week for me sometimes and it makes it hard for me to get up from bed.

Last edited:
Seems like the type of dream I would have.

same.
this is what no love does to a nigga.

It means that a fit, high tier Becky is in your future