Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had a bloat day from cheat meal. Trough the afternoon I wen almost complete lean because of diet + alcohol. Some friend that was with me freaked out

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
This. I had a bloat day from doing massive cheat. Sometimes friends see me on better days sometimes they see me on worse days. But they never saw the process of face leaning. My face went from bad day to almost full leaning in a span of about 3-4 hours due to time spent since not eating carbs + alcohol(beer). Some friend saw it and she kinda freaked out, she said I thinned out like "magic" in the face because the process was so short in a span of time. She said "it was like you were more full on the face and suddenly you had sunken cheeks, like from one moment to another, is your face magic or what".

And I am starting to freak out a bit too. I mean, I lean out/recover much faster than before after a bloat/cheat day and of course I like it, but I literally never saw anyone face change so fast forth and back. Its like they stay lean or bloat for longer and aren't such hugely affected by what they do. May this be some hormonal shit? I am also 30 year old isn't metabolism and water retention changes supposed to slow down? Both my bloating and leaning happen in the span of few hours instead of the usual days. I would love to get rid of bloat forever and don't gain it anymore tbh. I have friends that aren't affected at all by what they do, or by one cheat day or shit like that.

You're a fakecel faggot. You're only here to feel better about yourself, i hope a truecel goes ER in your vicinity and puts you to eternal sleep, fucking scumbag.

You're a fakecel faggot. You're only here to feel better about yourself, i hope a truecel goes ER in your vicinity and puts you to eternal sleep, fucking scumbag.

I had "friends" for a short while but hanging out with them just made me feel out of place and depressed. One day i stopped hanging out with them and no one bothered to even ask me why.

female friends just fucking lol @ OP.

I agree with this. It all seems a bit too much of a humblebrag in OP. Fakecel GTFO :lul::lul::lul:

I agree with this. It all seems a bit too much of a humblebrag in OP. Fakecel GTFO :lul::lul::lul:

Im happy that I recover faster now, but having my face change from bloat to lean to bloat in span of fucking HOURS while others are so much more stable is not my definition of something to brag about.

@Zyros where is your anti bloat leanmaxxing guide? i need it

JFL if you aren't bloatmaxing

Do not speak to the great Zyros with such hatred and contempt, Aprilcel.

zyros how do you bloatmin? you have to tell us

Zyros, taking the time out from his busy life of having had sex before, being propositioned by a woman, getting female attention, and having been in relationships to update us on his mental illness. Based Zyros.

You are the biggest living proof of Face>>>>>>All That I've ever seen.

lmfao zyros I think I remember reading a post on how you talked to girls about legendary pokemon and they didn't care because you were attractive 6/10. This is how much looks are everything. If I was even a 4/10 my life quality would improve vastly. Like, I would actually enjoy and want to go outside.