Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a another nightmare

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
In that dream I saw that girl (sexy big ass black girl) I liked a lot in HS but was to afraid to talk to her in real life. Was messaging her on FB . After she recognized me in real life . It was so weird.
In the dream I saw we were talking, were going home together but she was with another guy too. When we got somewhere in the road she went with the guy , telling me I can wait her. The guy told me she won't come back. I'm sure he fucked her very well. I ended up going home alone. She pretended to be interested me just to humiliate me. I thought I'd go home with her and ascend...

#too_good_to_be_true
#over_for_dreamcel

@VictimofBpillReaper

My entire life is a nightmare.

I had one where I won lottery scratch tickets

I'm rooting for you Bro. We deserve to bury our faces between two plump asscheeks.

You’re mental bro. Just thugmaxx, roidmaxx with your 6ft, black, 8 inch dick even if you’re face is a 2 you could still get something

I love grabbing big ass bitches in my dreams.

You’re mental bro. Just thugmaxx, roidmaxx with your 6ft, black, 8 inch dick even if you’re face is a 2 you could still get something
Thank you but I'm a Christiancel

When you wake up you experience the real nightmare

How are your dreams so detailed
My dreams are just like weird imitation humans and burn victims staring at me from distance
By imitation humans i meant something like this: