Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i had 2 litres of coke today

D

Despicablecel

Mythic
Thats like 220g of sugar. I probably average around 100g of sugar a day. Sugar is so good

Really?

Wow
idk why people are so against sugar. Sugar crashes arent even bad if you spread the consumption out. I reached grand champion 2 in rocket league cause of the energy

I have sugar Cain juice I get from the local store that I turn into various types of syrup to mix with water later, so good and it hits the dopamine receptors so differently. Expensive though

idk why people are so against sugar. Sugar crashes arent even bad if you spread the consumption out. I reached grand champion 2 in rocket league cause of the energy
It's not about sugar, it's just a lot of coke, coke isnt that amazing to me already, so to have over 4 tmes the amount I may have once a fortnight or so is alien to me, I presume you spread it out through an entire day? Still mind boggling but understandable while gaming it on rocket league :hax:

I had 2 beers and over 4 hours of arma 3 today

Z 229219

Don’t feel bad. I usually have a dozen double stuf Oreos every day with my McDonald’s breakfast sandwich. I usually also have a couple donuts at lunch and some Reese’s cups at dinner. It’s a different mix of sweets every day, but a similar amount.

Profile pic reminds me of @Insomniac when he had it when I first joined

God I gotta stop reminiscing about the old .net 2018-2019 days

Ot used to be **********?

Some coke addicts need to consume more than daily to avoid withdrawal symptoms.

I had water and black coffe.

Sugar is bad for you

just had a monster

i can already feel the effects :feelsUgh:

got it from images but yea i remember him

groce

i used to do this with mtn dew when i was 16 lol

Dang. That stuff will make you fat if you drink them a lot.

I'm so mrBurns that if I take one coke of those of 0,5 lt Im going out of the window. But sugar us good since you feel more alive srs