Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gymcel less when incels.me was made

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fact and I just noticed that. Legit ogre. I should spend less time here.I wanted to gymcel 1h ago but it's almost 10PM here so it's too late and I am addicted to this website. I can't get my eyes off. While I am making this post 1 minute passed. I just don't notice how time passes when I am here.

So why am I posting this?
I need suggestions.
Would alarm work?
Would windows notes on PC screen work? But I won't see them on my 2nd screen since my eyes are always 24/7 on this screen browsing incels. 

gCmzZRP.gif

You just need some Kind of schedule in your life
You're propably making excuses to avoid the gym

Imgrlbtwxd said:
You just need some Kind of schedule in your life
You're propably making excuses to avoid the gym

I don't.. I legitimately stick in this website that I forget what time is it and I don't notice how fast the time passes tbh

Weed said:
I don't.. I legitimately stick in this website that I forget what time is it and I don't notice how fast the time passes tbh

if you are using windows like me you have the time always displayed in your bottom right corner
seriosly... "no time for gym because internet" is one of the worst excuses I've ever heard
how did u get to 8% bf? are u skelly

Imgrlbtwxd said:
if you are using windows like me you have the time always displayed in your bottom right corner
seriosly... "no time for gym because internet" is one of the worst excuses I've ever heard
how did u get to 8% bf? are u skelly

I have good body genes tbh but not face genes sadly fml.
I was always low bf, as a child, kid, teen.. whatever.. always.

I know how you feel, I resolved it by rewarding myself by being productive during the day (studying, working or gymcelling), then at night I chill on here. It's the most healthy way and honestly only way to remain sane. good luck

Weed said:
I have good body genes tbh but not face genes sadly fml.
I was always low bf, as a child, kid, teen.. whatever.. always.

would you like to post a body pic for me?

Imgrlbtwxd said:
would you like to post a body pic for me?

Somewhere in this thread https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=819

Weed said:
Somewhere in this thread https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=819

you look like a 16 year old who has done some bicep curls and ab excercise.

what are your lifts ?

you should go on bulk for 2 months and then cut down to low bf again, make sure to work your chest

EDIT: also whats your height?

Stop the cope, abandon hope and accept the rope

knajjd said:
gymcucking is a cope anyway

I do it for myself tbh.
I realized girls only want a nice face but I keep gymcelling. I might do roids at 25 tbh