Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gymcel less when incels.me was made

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
Fact and I just noticed that. Legit ogre. I should spend less time here.I wanted to gymcel 1h ago but it's almost 10PM here so it's too late and I am addicted to this website. I can't get my eyes off. While I am making this post 1 minute passed. I just don't notice how time passes when I am here.

So why am I posting this?
I need suggestions.
Would alarm work?
Would windows notes on PC screen work? But I won't see them on my 2nd screen since my eyes are always 24/7 on this screen browsing incels. 


gCmzZRP.gif
 
Imgrlbtwxd

Imgrlbtwxd

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
144
Online
0
You just need some Kind of schedule in your life
You're propably making excuses to avoid the gym
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
Imgrlbtwxd said:
You just need some Kind of schedule in your life
You're propably making excuses to avoid the gym

I don't.. I legitimately stick in this website that I forget what time is it and I don't notice how fast the time passes tbh
 
Imgrlbtwxd

Imgrlbtwxd

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
144
Online
0
Weed said:
I don't.. I legitimately stick in this website that I forget what time is it and I don't notice how fast the time passes tbh

if you are using windows like me you have the time always displayed in your bottom right corner
seriosly... "no time for gym because internet" is one of the worst excuses I've ever heard
how did u get to 8% bf? are u skelly
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
Imgrlbtwxd said:
if you are using windows like me you have the time always displayed in your bottom right corner
seriosly... "no time for gym because internet" is one of the worst excuses I've ever heard
how did u get to 8% bf? are u skelly

I have good body genes tbh but not face genes sadly fml.
I was always low bf, as a child, kid, teen.. whatever.. always.
 
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,863
Online
0
I know how you feel, I resolved it by rewarding myself by being productive during the day (studying, working or gymcelling), then at night I chill on here. It's the most healthy way and honestly only way to remain sane. good luck
 
Imgrlbtwxd

Imgrlbtwxd

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
144
Online
0
Weed said:
I have good body genes tbh but not face genes sadly fml.
I was always low bf, as a child, kid, teen.. whatever.. always.

would you like to post a body pic for me?
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
Imgrlbtwxd said:
would you like to post a body pic for me?

Somewhere in this thread https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=819
 
Imgrlbtwxd

Imgrlbtwxd

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
144
Online
0
Weed said:
Somewhere in this thread https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=819

you look like a 16 year old who has done some bicep curls and ab excercise.

what are your lifts ?

you should go on bulk for 2 months and then cut down to low bf again, make sure to work your chest

EDIT: also whats your height?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Stop the cope, abandon hope and accept the rope
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
knajjd said:
gymcucking is a cope anyway

I do it for myself tbh.
I realized girls only want a nice face but I keep gymcelling. I might do roids at 25 tbh
 

Similar threads

H
Replies
34
Views
930
InMemoriam
InMemoriam
yez
Replies
44
Views
950
übertard
Ü
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top