Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I guess wrist curls really do grow your wrists

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191220 13 33 02
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191220 13 32 37

I fucking hate this world.

just play basketball to become taller and black bro

just do wrist curls to change your bones bro

just drink starbucks to become a stupid fucking white landwhale on inceltears

Just grow your bones bro

Cucktears are negative IQ retards

I want to kill all cucks

Just work out your bones bro, just do jumping jacks until you're a 6'5 Chad bro.

Are you serious?
I really need this tbh,my wrists are aids.

just fuck stacies to become chad bro
(i wish :feelsrope:)

Fuuarrrkk brah

I detest normal framed people who think anyone can just fill out by going to the gym. Look at Peter Crouch. He was a professional football player for 20 years. He would've been in the gym more days than not. His clubs would've had him taking every legal supplement they could. He would've been working with dieticians and trainers his whole career. He would've had his own chef at home to prepare the most nutricious meals for three and four times a day. And still he couldn't advance his frame beyond this...

Attachments

• football-crouch-baby.jpg
    football-crouch-baby.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 71
I detest normal framed people who think anyone can just fill out by going to the gym. Look at Peter Crouch. He was a professional football player for 20 years. He would've been in the gym more days than not. His clubs would've had him taking every legal supplement they could. He would've been working with dieticians and trainers his whole career. He would've had his own chef at home to prepare the most nutricious meals for three and four times a day. And still he couldn't advance his frame beyond this...
fuck him tbh
ended up married to a gigastacy

Why are they so stupid

"That explains all the guys at the gym talking about "putting on bone". I didn't know it was that easy just to grow bone. I'll start working out my wrist bones and face bones right away, gonna go do some bone-ups. There's also a wristoplasty if that doesn't work and you can always add boen to your face with surgery if you're too lazy to earn your face bones in the gym like a real man... Don't worry, facial surgery is fairly priced and any man can afford it." -CatsluperRex

These retards will claim exercise will make you taller, they’re so dumb