Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I guess it's time to wrap it up

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
I'm not a incel, I'm not Indian, I'm a CISA agent sent here to monitor this site and other few sites I've been assigned to, I read all of your posts and this thing you guys always talk about called the blackpill. It's a fascinating theory. About this whole Indian gimmick, I learnt some Indian phrases and geography and politics of India, to play it out right.

In internet slang, I'm "doxxing" myself because today is my last day at work, and I thought of signing out of all these sites I've been assigned to.

You can best believe this site is off the radar for a few months at the least.

Just a thought, you guys love trolling L-O-L

Once and forever.
Thanks for the good time incels.

64856   SoyBooru

I'm not a incel, I'm not Indian, I'm a CISA agent sent here to monitor this site and other few sites I've been assigned to, I read all of your posts and this thing you guys always talk about called the blackpill. It's a fascinating theory. About this whole Indian gimmick, I learnt some Indian phrases and geography and politics of India, to play it out right.

In internet slang, I'm "doxxing" myself because today is my last day at work, and I thought of signing out of all these sites I've been assigned to.

You can best believe this site is off the radar for a few months at the least.

Just a thought, you guys love trolling L-O-L

Once and forever.
Thanks for the good time incels.
What the hell is a cisa

Inceldom has led this poor man to dilussionalmaxxing

I 100% believe this.