Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i guess i am an insane loser or on the verge of enlightenment .

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
I am A worthless peace of shit . I am the bottom of the bottom . I am not good enough and never will be . I am a stupid fuck . I am lazy , non motivated mother fucker . Now one ever loved and no one will . My parents are ashamed ofof me . I am a poor jobless fuck . People hate me . No woman will ever desire me . No woman will ever procreate with me . My genetics are subhuman as fuck and not worthy to make the body of another soul . I am weak and ugly . I am feminine and pathetic . Woman desire only Chad and disgusted of my existence . Ugly people are hated by everyone , no one wants them around . I am a failure . The failure of my subhuman beta buxxer sandnigger father , of my curry grandmother ,,of my handicapped grandfather and of my short Becky mother . I am poverty and anxiety . I am insecurity and toxic shame . I have no value to add like most of humanity tbh . Only goodlooking people are worthy of procreation .. I am ready to throw my wife to Chad to impregnate her . So we will have a good looking healthy baby . Every one hated ugly people . Even my religion hate ugly people . That's why he allowed multiple wives . So the chaddam will have all the woman while all the incel go to jihad and die collecting resources for the remaining chad warrior that have lesser possibility to die . So all my wives will become theirs . the education system.was meant to separate ugly from good looking and ensure that ugly people have a shitty childhood being bullied and traumatised so he become a wage slave supporting the.economy that Chads and women are enjoying . What's the point of my existence with.no value to add , just to.suffer and watch others have an easy life full of health , Drive and happiness . And even now I can't guarantee that Allah will make me go to heaven because Chads can repent and become even a better muslim then I am after he has lived a life of adventure and constant validation from everyone . There was many Muslim scholar that was criminals before becoming a well known scholar while ugly subhuman is struggling.his hole life in pain and disgust from other and later god mat prefer the Chad Muslim over him . Life is unfair and god is unfair too . That is happening for one reason only because we are simply Ugly . so don't blame yourself ever there is nothing wrong with you except the ugly body you are cursed with . Ugliness , truth, reality and the blackpill truly fucks with your brain . The bluepill are stupid Normies who have no awareness but a superficial delusional thinking , troops of sheep . In the deep blackness of this dark abyss I hope allah give me the Rope for his light to finally set me free , limitless and finally unite with him and experience his love and heaven while all the degenerate normies burn in hell for eternity . Nothing make sense but god and nothing is real but god . The rest is not real .that's why I have devoted my self for god only .

hope things get better for everyone tbh .

Sorry you got no reply

I feel the same tbh