Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I guess her misogyny detector was broken?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★

Maybe Tyrone should have taken a shower to increase his positive masculinity and this wouldn't have happened.

Is anyone surprised?

Good, last thing this world needs is more people

burn the coal...

Ngl,that nigga evil af.He shouldve been put down when he was a baby to.

He took so many showers that he was able to hide his misogynistic smell from foids.

It's hard out here for a nigga

He took so many showers that he was able to hide his misogynistic smell from foids.

I heard ethnics bathe less. It's ovER for whitecels. We have to try hardER to impress foids.
We probably smell of mayo or something that we can't seem to wash off

"He acted so nice before, how could she know, it's totally not her fault?" says the foids that defend this dumb-bitch.

Boohoo.

But, if a woman loved him then he must have a Good Personality™.

I heard ethnics bathe less. It's ovER for whitecels. We have to try hardER to impress foids.
We probably smell of mayo or something that we can't seem to wash off
Haha glad to hear you again bro, unfortunately in this period I'm feeling very depressend and have much less energy even to post here. I suppose it's all due to lessons at university that started again and where I'm forced to see all those disgusting pretentious foids, who search for Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa even if they're very ugly or fat roasties.

Haha glad to hear you again bro, unfortunately in this period I'm feeling very depressend and have much less energy even to post here. I suppose it's all due to lessons at university that started again and where I'm forced to see all those disgusting pretentious foids, who search for Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa even if they're very ugly or fat roasties.
I was wondering where you were. Hang in there brah...:/

I was wondering where you were. Hang in there brah...:/
I will try, thank you very much! However I hope I will recover soon from this condition and start again to partecipate here like I did in summer! Meantime I'm trying to read something about Eurasianism and other stuff.

Jesus those are some hideous niglets

Some of the ugliest babies ever