Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I guess fucking hookers and owning home is illegal now

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Down syndrome autist retarted Greta thumburg made Romanian faggot police have a lost straw
How dare you have sex.
How dare you have done it with mainly hookers.
How dare you own estate in a country.
Greta thumbing jokes you have small dick.
Romanians are pretty low for pussy man.
I wouldn’t fuck that bitch if someone gave me 2k.
But homing these sluts as they get knocked up by anybody and then taking half your cash would be a ok to them.
This should never be a headline. Greta thunburg look match would have di Ed by swhorlie
3D092EA3 D43E 4C4F 999B A8EC05720245

Nah fuck this nigga, he’s a scammer and also promotes the alpha male bullshit. He’s also coping cuz he’s bald and has a goofy ass face so he gotta pay bitches to fuck him jfl

How dare you!!!

Nah fuck this nigga, he’s a scammer and also promotes the alpha male bullshit. He’s also coping cuz he’s bald and has a goofy ass face so he gotta pay bitches to fuck him jfl
But legit. Imagine going out to arrest him because the best hoe they have Greta thunburg was mad at him

But legit. Imagine going out to arrest him because the best hoe they have Greta thunburg was mad at him
I hate that bitch too but I hate him more because he deluded an entire generation of men into thinking they can beat genetics with his shitty ass courses

I hate that bitch too but I hate him more because he deluded an entire generation of men into thinking they can beat genetics with his shitty ass courses
You know the faggots in charge of arresting him
Do same shit tho
And they are going to use this to push women empowerment narrative which benefits them

She is the granddaughter of a Rotschild , doesnt surprise me at all JFL.
At least Andrew is rich and romanian authorities are extremely corrupt so he can easily bribe them.

She is the granddaughter of a Rotschild , doesnt surprise me at all JFL.
At least Andrew is rich and romanian authorities are extremely corrupt so he can easily bribe them.
Corruption is probably why he got arrested in the first place.

Down syndrome autist retarted Greta thumburg made Romanian faggot police have a lost straw
How dare you have sex.
How dare you have done it with mainly hookers.
How dare you own estate in a country.
Greta thumbing jokes you have small dick.
Romanians are pretty low for pussy man.
I wouldn’t fuck that bitch if someone gave me 2k.
But homing these sluts as they get knocked up by anybody and then taking half your cash would be a ok to them.
This should never be a headline. Greta thunburg look match would have di Ed by swhorlie
View attachment 691648
He'll get out of prison. He's rich and has a great lawyer probs.

over for andrewcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back