Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I guarantee you no fucking soy ever did menial labor

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
And by menial labor I don't mean working at an air conditioned Trader Joes, or being a barista at Starbucks.

I'm talking true shithole jobs your daddy would never in a million years have you do like picking agriculture, or sewing clothes in a fucking sweatshop. Have they ever dug a ditch, or had to dive in a sump pit of shit to fix a pipe? Slaves that make it so you can FUCKING EAT YOUR GODDAMN VEGAN FOOD and have it be affordable, or have FUEL to drive your fucking Volvo to Burning Man or some shit. You think slaves like this have progessive views on feminism assholes???

They are probably more based than us, and you're out here wanting to fucking kill them for being dumbass backward niggers that JUST DONT INTUITIVELY HAVE PROGESSIVE VIEWS TOWARD WOMEN
]
OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE LIBRALS

Yes you are right.
they would crylike a bitch if they were made to do menial work

Last edited:
kids arent raised right these days. not enough ass slapping or physical punishments

And by menial labor I don't mean working at an air conditioned Trader Joes, or being a barista at Starbucks.

I'm talking true shithole jobs your daddy would never in a million years have you do like picking agriculture, or sewing clothes in a fucking sweatshop. Have they ever dug a ditch, or had to dive in a sump pit of shit to fix a pipe? Slaves that make it so you can FUCKING EAT YOUR GODDAMN VEGAN FOOD and have it be affordable, or have FUEL to drive your fucking Volvo to Burning Man or some shit. You think slaves like this have progessive views on feminism assholes???

They are probably more based than us, and you're out here wanting to fucking kill them for being dumbass backward niggers that JUST DONT INTUITIVELY HAVE PROGESSIVE VIEWS TOWARD WOMEN
]
You'd be surprised. There are a lot of antifa types that come from a working class background that had to do heavy lifting and manual labor.

They tend to be worse than regular normies in many ways and their ego is attached to how they can physically mog others at tasks
@PPEcel

You'd be surprised. There are a lot of antifa types that come from a working class background that had to do heavy lifting and manual labor.

They tend to be worse than regular normies in many ways and their ego is attached to how they can physically mog others at tasks
@PPEcel
those stick figures in antifa doing heavy lifting??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: sure buddy

those stick figures in antifa doing heavy lifting??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: sure buddy
They aren't all stick figures, that's just the popular depiction of them in rightwing circles. To work manual labor jobs if you are working class, you have to have some amount of physical strength that not everyone has.

Ever heard of liberal rednecks?

Whenever there's soys that say they take issue with incels because they weren't raised to disrespect women, that's usually the type. Thuggish low class types.

They aren't all stick figures, that's just the popular depiction of them in rightwing circles. To work manual labor jobs if you are working class, you have to have some amount of physical strength that not everyone has.

Whenever there's soys that say they take issue with incels because they weren't raised to disrespect women, that's usually the type. Thuggish low class types.
okay, now I can see how a liberal redneck could be antifa-- but they are only that way because they got some sweet white pussy and need to be a thug in some way to maintain power in the relationshit.

The only thugs that probably remain incel after making thug status are Proud boys tbh

okay, now I can see how a liberal redneck could be antifa-- but they are only that way because they got some sweet white pussy and need to be a thug in some way to maintain power in the relationshit
And to beat up non progressive ethnic and asian males like Andy Ngo.

Seriously, antifa hates that guy way more than other white people that do the same task Andy Ngo does.

@PPEcel
Idk, most people I interact with are also uppermiddleclasscels

Limo liberals do exist

that's some true masculinity

Idk, most people I interact with are also uppermiddleclasscels

Limo liberals do exist
Working class liberals like liberal rednecks that somehow get sucked into identity politics aren't usually limo liberals though.
that's some true masculinity
With female empowerment the term "man" is no longer given but earned.
Who would have thought people are so obsessed in what makes a man a MAN?

Working class liberals like liberal rednecks that somehow get sucked into identity politics aren't usually limo liberals though.

With female empowerment the term "man" is no longer given but earned.
Who would have thought people are so obsessed in what makes a man a MAN?
ya lol. you'd think that what makes a man is something that men decides amongst themselves. like a bro code type of thing.

but nah it's mostly influenced by foids jfl

but nah it's mostly influenced by foids jfl
It used to be different. But there's no taking it back unless you take away women's empowerment and women's rights.

Gymcels would have been highly restricted back in the 19th and 20th century. Now they are just mostly seen as overcompensating manlets.

Framelets didn't do good before or after. The emo/goth/punk craze of the 2000s probably helped some ugly to average white framelets ascend with white foids though

id prefer menial labour over jobs where id have to face customers tbh
truecel trait btw

Well, you tagged me, so I said my piece. I don't know any working class liberals because I don't interact with the working class that often.

To be honest, most of us here haven't done any real work either.

hard labor for me is being a service industry worker and having to "be nice" with people

]
They are just privileged coddled bluepilled cunts. Take away their parents money and coddled lifestyle and see how they shut the fuck up

I actually did some road construction work because it pays really well. The workers were some boomers who were decently nice. But the work really did destroy my weak body after a while