Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i grew recently

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
I just checked my height. I'm 178 at night (5'10). Lifefuel since i thought i was done growing at 175.

@comradespiderman29 thoughts:feelsEhh:?

How old are you?

Maybe a late bloomer

I just checked my height. I'm 178 at night (5'10). Lifefuel since i thought i was done growing at 175.
I’m gunna cut your kneecaps. No mogs allowed

I heard that it depends on if its night or day that we somehow shrink, Correct me if wrong

I heard that it depends on if its night or day that we somehow shrink, Correct me if wrong
Your spine compresses throughout the day so you're slightly taller in the morning

@comradespiderman29 thoughts:feelsEhh:?
why are you tagging him? he's just a troll who knows nothing and parrots what made in heaven says. He's an arab manlet who comes from the tallest country in the middle east which has 5 million people. CHina has a similar average whilst having 1.4 billion people. Even ChatGpt agreed north-east asia is taller than the middle east when i posted a picture showing the average heights around the world

I think I’ve grown to about 6 foot by now

why are you tagging him? he's just a troll who knows nothing and parrots what made in heaven says. He's an arab manlet who comes from the tallest country in the middle east which has 5 million people. CHina has a similar average whilst having 1.4 billion people. Even ChatGpt agreed north-east asia is taller than the middle east when i posted a picture showing the average heights around the world
You talk to much for a guy wants to get suregery to look like Whitu man. And your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit yellow monkey. Average height charts are all bullshit, they include migrants. But whatever helps you cope retarded chingchong.

You talk to much for a guy wants to get suregery to look like Whitu man. And your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit yellow monkey. Average height charts are all bullshit, they include migrants. But whatever helps you cope retarded chingchong.
i trust chatgpt

For individuals of mixed North East Asian and Caucasian descent, the average height would likely fall between the averages of these two groups, but there can be significant variability. Generally:

• Men: The average height might be somewhere around 5'8" to 5'10" (173 to 178 cm).

Last edited:
Arabs are not particularly tall compared to other people. In Saudi Arabia the average height for males is 1.689 m (5' 6.5")

Youre gonna go on ignore, mentally retarded third world shitskin. Nothing you say is credible because your brain is inferior to mine and most people’s.

IMG 2620
IMG 2621

i trust chatgpt

For individuals of mixed North East Asian and Caucasian descent, the average height would likely fall between the averages of these two groups, but there can be significant variability. Generally:

• Men: The average height might be somewhere around 5'8" to 5'10" (173 to 178 cm).
  • Women: The average height might be approximately 5'4" to 5'6" (163 to 168 cm).
We are talking about Asians here, stop changing the topic whenever, it suits you retard. I know you were embarassed that you got exposed for being a self hating mutt and took a trip to .org to cope. And Chatgpt isn't accurate, anyone with a brain knows that. There's no real data on the average height of Hapas online. You're coping hard. Sorry.
IMG 20240701 080431

About your other retarded claims, China and Japan is like 98% chink so this is accurate.

IMG 20240701 081130
IMG 20240701 080726
IMG 20240701 080818
Lebanon is 5'10, no matter how much you screech like the Little yellow mutt you are, Lebanese will always be taller then you FACTS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS.
Here are some other stats which I know you won't like.
IMG 20240701 081842
IMG 20240701 081815

These are all 100% true. While, your stats are not, because, they include migrants. Same with the IQ cope, migrants, Migrants, Migrants. No matter how much you cope, remember this Chingchong mutt, I will always whiter, taller, stronger, more T, deeper voice and have a bigger dong then you ever will dear Rucecuck.

Nothing you say is credible because your brain is inferior to mine and most
Not accurate lmao. The people who created the 'Paris of the East' can't be as low as people in Sudan. It doesn't work like that.
Nothing you say is credible because your brain is inferior to mine and most people’s
IMG 20240701 083013

We are talking about Asians here, stop changing the topic whenever, it suits you retard. I know you were embarassed that you got exposed for being a self hating mutt and took a trip to .org to cope. And Chatgpt isn't accurate, anyone with a brain knows that. There's no real data on the average height of Hapas online. You're coping hard. Sorry.
View attachment 1190278

About your other retarded claims, China and Japan is like 98% chink so this is accurate.

View attachment 1190276
View attachment 1190280
View attachment 1190281
Lebanon is 5'10, no matter how much you screech like the Little yellow mutt you are, Lebanese will always be taller then you FACTS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS.
View attachment 1190283
View attachment 1190284

These are all 100% true. While, your stats are not, because, they include migrants. Same with the IQ cope, migrants, Migrants, Migrants. No matter how much you cope, remember this Chingchong mutt, I will always whiter, taller, stronger, more T, deeper voice and have a bigger dong then you ever will dear Rucecuck.
the average height of hapas who went to good schools is even over 5’9. Anecdotes support what ChatGpt says. Lebanon is 176 and Japan is 171.5. Stop using exaggerated figures. I also never denied that Lebanon is taller than most of north-east asia. Hapas and Northern Chinese are similar height though. They arent even asian minorities, whereas Lebanese are a minority among arabs. Lebanon has 5 million people so the average being 5’9 barely contributes to the arab average, retarded shitskin whos about to be invaded. China averages 5’9 whilst having 1.4 billion people. Most people from above the south are above 5’9 lmao.
China1.75 m75.6 kg

average arab:

average hapa:

dont even get me started on the income difference, iq difference, life expectancy difference, quality of life difference, culture difference, and a whole array of other mogs.

No person can tell the difference between that arab and levantine arabs for the most part. White passing levantines make up 1% of arabs.

Last edited:
Gonna keep measuring myself, maybe I’ll get lucky too and get a late growth spurt

Not accurate lmao. The people who created the 'Paris of the East' can't be as low as people in Sudan. It doesn't work like that.

View attachment 1190293
You’re mentally retarded and even your own kind wishes they were gook

IMG 2622

Lmaoooo

if you lived in east asia, youd be mercilessly bullied for being mentally retarded and shitskin. If arabs were common, the suicide rate would overtake even Greenland. At my school, all the arabs were retarded and picked on jfl.

average height of hapas who went to good schools is even over 5’9.
Trust me bro.
Anecdotes support what ChatGpt says.
So doesn't count
Lebanon is 176 and Japan is 171.5. Stop using exaggerated figures. I
Chingchong pong stopu using statu I don't likeu
IMG 20240701 082525
Not according to real data chingchong
IMG 20240701 080726
IMG 20240701 080818
*Also provides no trusted source for his claims*
also never denied that. Lebanon has 5 million people so the average being 5’9 barely contributes to the arab average,
14 million in diaspora. Nice try.
retarded shitskin whos about to be invaded
Don't worry about his. We have enough T levels in us, we won't flee or rope like Chingchongs. Hamas still hasn't lost, the will to fight and a cuase, is something you chinks don't have, so worry about yourself.
IMG 20240701 083013

China averages 5’9 whilst having 1.4 billion people. Most people from above the south are above 5’9 lmao.
Which source is that? Couldn't find any of this online. But here's what the actual height is for the south and north. Official stats don't become innacurate, unless, you can give me a good reason for why you think so
IMG 20240701 084209

average arab:

average hapa:

Still wrong. Arabs on average mog, only you don't think so. And that's a gulf Arab, while, hapas look Asian.
No person can tell the difference between that arab and levantine arabs for the most part. White passing levantines make up 1% of arabs

Random Lebanese people on the street. Can show you millions of videos like these

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240701_081058.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_081058.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 2
You’re mentally retarded and even your own kind wishes they were gook

View attachment 1190297

Lmaoooo

if you lived in east asia, youd be mercilessly bullied for being mentally retarded and shitskin. If arabs were common, the suicide rate would overtake even Greenland. At my school, all the arabs were retarded and picked on jfl.
That's not an Arab lol. And yeah, he is fooled by anime and kpop. And 0 upvotes, you wrote that yourself. Chingchong ping pong

Last edited:
you lived in east asia, youd be mercilessly bullied for being mentally retarded and shitskin. If arabs were common, the suicide rate would overtake even Greenland. At my school, all the arabs were retarded and picked on jfl.
No. Jealous gook. Do seppoku nao!

Trust me bro.

So doesn't count

Chingchong pong stopu using statu I don't likeu
View attachment 1190294
Not according to real data chingchong
View attachment 1190295
View attachment 1190296
*Also provides no trusted source for his claims*
Those figures are like self reported and arabs are known for lying.

France is the same height on that study but on official ones theyre taller by 1.5cm. These studies do include old people but the age group is the same for both countries. For young people, Lebanese are like 5’9.5 maybe, western countries like France are 5’10.

IMG 2623

IMG 2624

Shandong citizens, are also known to have the tallest average height of any Chinese province (or administrative equivalents). As of 2010, 16- to 18-year-old male students in Yantai measured 176.4 cm (5'9.5), while female students measured 164 cm (5'4.5). Provincial average for both genders would be about 1cm less

Shandong is similar to Lebanon so no win for you son.

14 million in diaspora. Nice try.
What about the diaspora of other nations lmao? i see many other arab countries in those crime statistics in european countries
Don't worry about his. We have enough T levels in us, we won't flee or rope like Chingchongs. Hamas still hasn't lost, the will to fight and a cuase, is something you chinks don't have, so worry about yourself.
View attachment 1190314
Yea bro! A third world country mogs a first world one because of suicide rates bro! Nobody likes arabs over asians except you lmao. Everybody prefers asians, look at the anime avis on here.
Which source is that? Couldn't find any of this online. But here's what the actual height is for the south and north. Official stats don't become innacurate, unless, you can give me a good reason for why you think so
View attachment 1190317
that includes old people and its probably south western china or dome shit. Even people from Hong Kong (south east not south west) are 5’8 minimum these days. The latter one is pretty accurate tbh for the entirety if China, but ither stats say 5’9.
Still wrong. Arabs on average mog, only you don't think so. And that's a gulf Arab, while, hapas look Asian.
Hapas look 50/50 and even if Arabs do mog due to asian eyes, hapas mog in everything else. Arabs are inferior little creatures.
View attachment 1190319
Random Lebanese people on the street. Can show you millions of videos like these
Schizophrenic cherrypick

Last edited:
No. Jealous gook. Do seppoku nao!
why would i be jealous of a group of barbaric muslims practising islam who will get destroyed by globalisation? I look down on arabs, hence why your posts anger me. Theres not a single thing arabs mog in except arguably looks. Proximity to whites means jackshit. North Africans are closer to whites than asians but North Africa is comparatively a lot worse

Last edited:
Imo europeans and north east asians are the two global superpowers. Nobody cares about autistic genetic bullshit. Arabs are inferior, same as other groups who are closer to whites than North east asians

View attachment 1190278

View attachment 1190276
View attachment 1190280
View attachment 1190281
View attachment 1190283
View attachment 1190284

You take it personally

East africans are in a better place than North East asians because they’re genetically closer to whites? :lul: Nobody denies europeans have power but imagine thinking that dna is everythjng

brutally mogs me. when does heightmaxxing journey from 5'3 to 6'3 start

That's not an Arab lol. And yeah, he is fooled by anime and kpop. And 0 upvotes, you wrote that yourself. Chingchong ping pong
Why are you alienating Indians? You have too many people distancing themselves from you, so you need more firepower. Iranians and Turks try to distance themselves from Arabs so much lmao: "I'm Persian!", "I'm Turk!". Meanwhile, North-East asians try to distance themselves from sea. @comradespiderman29 you're on the bottom of your own region HAHA, and it's a horrible region

Last edited:
arabs are known for lying.
Cope
France is the same height on that study but on official ones theyre taller by 1.5cm. These studies do include old people but the age group is the same for both countries. For young people, Lebanese are like 5’9.5 maybe, western countries like France are 5’10
What offical study? Your favourite website is not official sorry.
Shandong is similar to Lebanon so no win for you son.
Lebanese is 5'10. Chingchongdong is 5'9 self reported. Chinks aren't angels either, you said you were white passing at first, then white adjacent and now you want surgery
What about the diaspora of other nations lmao? i see many other arab countries in those crime statistics in european countries
Socio economic factors. Chinksects are Manlets and low t to commit crime anyway. And chinks are known to be very cruel stop killing and eating dogs.
Yea bro! A third world country mogs a first world one because of suicide rates bro! Nobody likes arabs over asians except you lmao. Everybody prefers asians, look at the anime avis on here
Had nothing to do with reply+ anime characters are all causcasian.
that includes old people and its probably south western china or dome shit. Even people from Hong Kong (south east not south west) are 5’8 minimum these days. The latter one is pretty accurate tbh for the entirety if China, but ither stats say 5’9.
The same could be said for Lebanese people. And you are Just assuming here with no proof. Even I can say everyone in Beirut is 6'2 doesn't mean it's yrue
Schizophrenic cherrypick
I have shown you plenty of random people on the street(street photography) all the Chinese and japcucks look like shit tho. You don't even know what cherrypucking means, that's why I'm showing you videos lol. So you don't accuse me off cherrypucking.
Hapas look 50/50 and even if Arabs do mog due to asian eyes, hapas mog in everything else. Arabs are inferior little creatures.
Hapas are shorter then Lebanese people. Show me a study other then chatgpt. So cope.
why would i be jealous of a group of barbaric muslims practising islam who will get destroyed by globalisation? I look down on arabs, hence why your posts anger me. Theres not a single thing arabs mog in except arguably looks. Proximity to whites means jackshit. North Africans are closer to whites than asians but North Africa is comparatively a lot worse
Didn't bother reading. I'm Maronite catholic. You're insecure, you go to pastor Wang's church, who started his church in 2015, while, my church is ancient. Keep trying to erase my history mutt.

Why are you alienating Indians? You have too many people distancing themselves from you, so you need more firepower. Iranians and Turks try to distance themselves from Arabs so much lmao: "I'm Persian!", "I'm Turk!". Meanwhile, North-East asians try to distance themselves from sea. @comradespiderman29 you're on the bottom of your own region HAHA, and it's a horrible region
Turks and Iranians are genetically the same as Arab. You don't know what you're talking about. Just because, they speak a different language doesn't mean they're not the same as northern Arabs. Both carry the same DNA. And you're Derailing the topic again. I'm not interested in this. You lost again