Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I graduated from high school. Graduatecels feels thread.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Well, there goes 4 years of nothing accomplished. I had some friends but no relationships, no girlfriends, no partying, no nothing; no experience with females whatsoever. Over those 4 years, I clocked up nearly 2,400 hours on Counter-Strike, 1,100 hours on GMOD, and 950 hours on TF2, all while trying to gym as a cope, because that was the only fucking shit I could actually physically do (I lived in a large suburb where the temperatures often reached above 100, and there was literally nothing to do) instead of rotting at home. And even with gymming and making myself at least half presentable, including getting speech therapy which I have been getting for a decade coinciding with trying to make friends and relationships, I got nowhere, and everything which I tried for did nothing for me in the end. In fact, it fucked me over, and I ended up getting rejected (and brutally rejected) many, many times, which whisked away every piece of confidence (lol) which I had and has now made me more cautious of women and now I pretty much avoid them.

Ever since I was 6 fucking years old I always dreamed about having the cinematic high school experience. I've always dreamt about driving an El Camino to school, wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses, having groups of high school girls who love me and want me, being on the tippity top in popularity in the high school caste system, having parties every Friday, hanging out with friends outside the house, tailgating with some ice cold whiskey- overall just basic 80s Hollywood high school shit...

>"B-but college bro!"

Nothing's gonna fucking change. People who stay losers in high school also stay losers in college, and there were many things that defined high school. No more prime JBs, no more true love, no more hanging out at home, no more playing games, no more nothing. College is just dumb sluts who play cockscotch every night and endless hours of studying, and mind you, college girls are way more picky than high school girls and are more self aware of their SMV, meaning since I have had ZERO girls even take slight interest in me in high school...

It's over.

It's FUCKING OVER.

2 more months of rotting in my room and I'm off to uni, which is going to be far worse. I have nothing to remember from high school except playing fucking video games all day and all my damn rejections. Reminder that a few mere MILLIMETERS of facial bone structure would've saved me from the boring and tedious cycle of emotional pain and nothingness I had in high school.

Last edited:
college is worse than high school

If you read ER's manifesto, you can clearly observe how much worse his college days were than his HS years. If not now, it's over.

It's only going to get worse for you at uni, you will want to kill yourself when you hear all the other students talking about their sex/romantic life and you realise how truly behind you are.

the """""positive""""" only thing I got out of hs is a useless piece of paper

highschool was best years of my life and it wasnt because of highschool

its gets worse