Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got yelled at and cussed at by a random retard for almost no reason while riding my bike at the beach on a bike lane

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
I was riding my bike at the beach on the bike lane, it was pretty crowded, then all of sudden i hear someone honking behind me. I was in the middle of the bike lane, blocking the path(not on purpose), but it was a matter of 3 seconds as i realized the dude wanted to surpass me, then i let him surpass me, then the MF turns his head, was a fat 40yo trynna act like a thug, he procceds to say ''Fuck off, you dumbass, i'm trynna pass here, fuck you! I had no reaction, i just said: ''What the fuck, dude?''? As i answered this low iq middle aged, he then rode his bike pretty fast, like trying to run away, he was pissed off because i blocked the bike lane for 3/5 seconds, dude took it to another level. Welcome to Rio de janeiro, my friends.

I know i should have cursed at him back, but i wasn't expecting that this dude was so mad at me for such a little issue, i didn't even provoked him, you know?

What do you think i was supposed to do? I regret not cursing at him back, should have kicked him off his bike, but i was pretty calm and not looking for trouble, thats why i acted so calmly.

Would’ve kicked him off

I was riding my bike at the beach on the bike lane, it was pretty crowded, then all of sudden i hear someone honking behind me. I was in the middle of the bike lane, blocking the path(not on purpose), but it was a matter of 3 seconds as i realized the dude wanted to surpass me, then i let him surpass me, then the MF turns his head, was a fat 40yo trynna act like a thug, he procceds to say ''Fuck off, you dumbass, i'm trynna pass here, fuck you! I had no reaction, i just said: ''What the fuck, dude?''? As i answered this low iq middle aged, he then rode his bike pretty fast, like trying to run away, he was pissed off because i blocked the bike lane for 3/5 seconds, dude took it to another level. Welcome to Rio de janeiro, my friends.

I know i should have cursed at him back, but i wasn't expecting that this dude was so mad at me for such a little issue, i didn't even provoked him, you know?

What do you think i was supposed to do? I regret not cursing at him back, should have kicked him off his bike, but i was pretty calm and not looking for trouble, thats why i acted so calmly.
Be careful, Alot of alivegore.com videos are from Rio de janeiro

Be careful, Alot of alivegore.com videos are from Rio de janeiro
I know right. but these normies are pissing me off, always finding ways to pick up on me for no reason. I try to avoid conflict as much as possible because Brazil is a shithole jungle, and someone might pull out a knife or a gun and kill me, so i avoid fights

The dude literally looked like that but bald.

I know right. but these normies are pissing me off, always finding ways to pick up on me for no reason. I try to avoid conflict as much as possible because Brazil is a shithole jungle, and someone might pull out a knife or a gun and kill me, so i avoid fights

The dude literally looked like that but bald.
View attachment 1006305
weapon maxx

Keeping your bike is more important if you were without it then a fight would be more likely to happen.