Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got weighed today

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
56.9kg
What a joke of a life. Imagine weighing only 57 kilograms hahahahaha I get weight mogged by preteens as a grown adult man I can’t take this shit anymore

Time to bulk up, man

I've never weighed myself. :feelsohgod:

I'm 5'1 and i think i'm 50kg as well. Not sure, never measured.

under 75kg =toilet weight

Nigga I weigh 56KG at 5’11

kilograms? I don't speak foreigner.

56.9kg
What a joke of a life. Imagine weighing only 57 kilograms hahahahaha I get weight mogged by preteens as a grown adult man I can’t take this shit anymore
Convert to lbs for burgercels, mang

gonna weigh myself rn and come back to this post

56.9kg
<------104 kg

56.9kg
At least you have a decent voice.

56.9kg
While your struggling to gain weight I struggle to lose weight, I’m currently 75 kg and need to lose 5 more kg to be fit but it’s hell to do that