Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I GOT VERBALLY ABUSED BY 3 WHORES AT A NIGHTCLUB FOR NOT BEING NT

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
"this guy is really nervous for some reason".
Now stop being a nervous inkhell and grab them hoes by their pussies and shake them a little to make their brains functional again.

You should probably hunt all of them down and kill them and their grandparents

delete your account

Didn't trigger them enough already, huh :feelskek:

Let's bump this brag thread and see how many more we can trigger.
Fat Link has our back, so let's troll and trigger as many users as possible :feelskek: because we cannot get banned :feelshaha:
"stating facts" and "bragging" are not mutually exclusive
Tell that to moderation staff. :feelshaha:
I think he's being sarcastic but on this forum you can barely tell anymore, Poe's Law.
Ofc I am, bro. You cannot endure all of this without being sarcastic.

Last edited:
Didn't trigger them enough already, huh :feelskek:

Let's bump this brag thread and see how many more we can trigger.
Fat Link has our back, so let's troll and trigger as many users as possible :feelskek: because we cannot get banned :feelshaha:

Tell that to moderation staff. :feelshaha:

Ofc I am, bro. You cannot endure all of this without being sarcastic.
How are you going to call THIS thread a brag thread? A foid LITERALLY CALLED ME AN INCEL IN NORMIE LANGUAGE IRL. I got called a fucking incel and somehow i’m bragging??

How are you going to call THIS thread a brag thread? A foid LITERALLY CALLED ME AN INCEL IN NORMIE LANGUAGE IRL. I got called a fucking incel and somehow i’m bragging??
Hm ... is telling an incel forum that you got approached by foids at a party who wanted to go home with you really bragging?

:feelstastyman:

I don't know ... :feelstastyman:

We have to ask @Fat Link , maybe he can help us here and clear things up.

Hm ... is telling an incel forum that you got approached by foids at a party who wanted to go home with you really bragging?

:feelstastyman:

I don't know ... :feelstastyman:

We have to ask @Fat Link , maybe he can help us here and clear things up.
They were making fun of me the entire time. It's hard to explain it through text, but I was a little child to them, it wasn't sexual at all.

They were making fun of me the entire time. It's hard to explain it through text, but I was a little child to them, it wasn't sexual at all.
1. Are you going to keep hanging out at nightclubs?

2. Why are you even going out to nightclubs in the first place IF you are an incel and this kind of treatment is the norm for you?

Yes, but I need to find a new social circle first, something that I think i'm close to achieving because of a miracle that happened recently. But it's too early to say.
2. Why are you even going out to nightclubs in the first place IF you are an incel and this kind of treatment is the norm for you?
It isn't really the norm for me at all. That's one of the few times foids were rude to me. I've had positive experiences in nightclubs too and it's probably the best way to ascend if i'm going to at all since i'm too autistic to take good pictures for Tinder.

Imagine if you did have a house.

If they were drunk enough you could have laid them all out like Bill Cosby and take all three of them one-by-one.

yeah they were and I seriously doubt it tbh, I wouldn't want to either way. I didn't like them.

Look, guy didnt even wanted them. He waits for gigastacies to rape him in public spaces.

Imagine if you did have a house.

If they were drunk enough you could have laid them all out like Bill Cosby and take all three of them one-by-one.
Nah, these ones were ugly. I unironically wouldn't have fucked them if they begged me (but they weren't going to anyway). I could've rented a hotel or some shit.

So not only fakecel but also volcel. Nice
Women hate aspie males no matter what they look like (i'd say that uglier women are actually harsher like in this situation) so yeah, my standards are going to be mid-tier Becky+

Women hate aspie males no matter what they look like (i'd say that uglier women are actually harsher like in this situation) so yeah, my standards are going to be mid-tier Becky+
I'm praying u ascend buddy boy

Cope

This
Look, guy didnt even wanted them. He waits for gigastacies to rape him in public spaces.
Kek

It isn’t. They were dumb ugly drunk whores looking to abuse a high inhib beta. Maybe they were mad that I didn’t jestermaxx for them like other men probably would’ve. But they knew from the get go that I was an anxious sperg so I doubt it.

Last edited:
I’d rather have GrAYcels than bragging fags like you
I didn’t brag about anything. It’s all in your head. None of what I talk about here makes me better than any other KHHV on this forum.

Your threads can fool the jannies but not me or other users.
Fool you in what way? I’ve consistently said i’m a KHHV ever since I signed up. And I can assure you there was nothing sexual about what happened in what this thread is about.

I was at the smoking area of a nightclub with my friends and beside us were these 3 whores. They started chatting to all of us and after they asked me something, one of the whores said "this guy is really nervous for some reason". I'm not going to go into too much detail because it's too suifuel, but basically the roastoids asked if we knew of any parties happening after and we said no so then they asked me if I have a free house and I told them no. They said I was lying and i'm like a "shy little baby".
Then one of the roastoids told her friend that said that "leave Moeggels alone, look how nervous he is, obviously he hasn't talked to many women in his life". WHAT THE FUCK.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAID THAT FOIDS CAN SENSE IF YOU'RE AN ASSBURGER SUBHUMAN. THEY SENSE THAT SHIT OUT IMMEDIATELY AND ARE UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL TOWARDS YOU FOR IT. NORMIES KNOW STRAIGHT AWAY IF YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM. THEY TALKED TO 4 OF MY FRIENDS AND THEY SAID NOTHING BUT THEY WERE CONSTANTLY TEASING ME, CALLING ME AWKWARD AND SHY AND BORING (NORMIE LANGUAGE FOR AUTISTIC). When we left they continued walking after us and asked me again if I have a free house because they live far away and have nowhere to go. And they continued abusing me for being a sperg retard. Life as an autistic male = death fucking sentence.
It's fucking over for me. I'll never be normal.

@nice_try
@Tesla
@Scio
@HighTGymcel

Fucking brutal NTpill strikes again.

I was at the smoking area of a nightclub with my friends and beside us were these 3 whores. They started chatting to all of us and after they asked me something, one of the whores said "this guy is really nervous for some reason". I'm not going to go into too much detail because it's too suifuel, but basically the roastoids asked if we knew of any parties happening after and we said no so then they asked me if I have a free house and I told them no. They said I was lying and i'm like a "shy little baby".
Then one of the roastoids told her friend that said that "leave Moeggels alone, look how nervous he is, obviously he hasn't talked to many women in his life". WHAT THE FUCK.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAID THAT FOIDS CAN SENSE IF YOU'RE AN ASSBURGER SUBHUMAN. THEY SENSE THAT SHIT OUT IMMEDIATELY AND ARE UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL TOWARDS YOU FOR IT. NORMIES KNOW STRAIGHT AWAY IF YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM. THEY TALKED TO 4 OF MY FRIENDS AND THEY SAID NOTHING BUT THEY WERE CONSTANTLY TEASING ME, CALLING ME AWKWARD AND SHY AND BORING (NORMIE LANGUAGE FOR AUTISTIC). When we left they continued walking after us and asked me again if I have a free house because they live far away and have nowhere to go. And they continued abusing me for being a sperg retard. Life as an autistic male = death fucking sentence.
It's fucking over for me. I'll never be normal.

@nice_try
@Tesla
@Scio
@HighTGymcel
foids are useless. if they want something done they need to get a man to do it. women don't have to put time into skills to make themselves more appealing to employers or potential partners because it's already there. they spend all day chatting with their foid friends, of course, they are going to know if something feels off..... ITS ALL THEY DO.
Women can smell virginity
literally. being a virgin is worse than being genuinely retarded. at least then you get sympathy no matter how fake it is

Last edited:
Yes, but I need to find a new social circle first, something that I think i'm close to achieving because of a miracle that happened recently. But it's too early to say.

It isn't really the norm for me at all. That's one of the few times foids were rude to me. I've had positive experiences in nightclubs too and it's probably the best way to ascend if i'm going to at all since i'm too autistic to take good pictures for Tinder.
Even in the incel community, you know, a community for locally undesired men, there are dudes that are surprised when I don’t fit some stupid ass social norms. Well, colour me surprised. :feelsseriously:

I think free house means a house to party in.

Lol autistic but he has several friends and enjoys nightclubs often.