Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got the worst jawline and chin on this forum.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Literally 0 definition even when i lost weight. I look better when i’m fat cuz it gives me some length but it still looks complete shit. I inherited it from my cunt mother (thanks again)

No woman will ever find me attractive cuz your jawline is the most important part of your face. I’ll have to save up thousands to afford jaw implants or grow a beard and look 20 years older.

It’s like i have a female’s bone struture. I have no pronounced bone on my face.

One of the reasons why my family ignored me, treated me like a subhuman, and hanged out with my strong jawline brother my entire life.

Jaw is the Law.

Any person on here with a good jawline should be banned immediately. I don’t care how bad your face is. A good jawline means better bones and more masculinity.

Last edited:
It’s like you just described my life. My relatives simp for my strong jaw brother while they avoid me

im also thinking of surgerymaxxing my jaw. A beard cant save you, (coming from personal experince) . I dont even look good with a beard.

Ugly trait: you dont look good shaven or with a beard.

I have a big round head, used to call me melon head in school

Literally 0 definition even when i lost weight. I look better when i’m fat cuz it gives me some length but it still looks complete shit. I inherited it from my cunt mother (thanks again)

No woman will ever find me attractive cuz your jawline is the most important part of your face. I’ll have to save up thousands to afford jaw implants or grow a beard and look 20 years older.

It’s like i have a female’s bone struture. I have no pronounced bone on my face.

One of the reasons why my family ignored me, treated me like a subhuman, and hanged out with my strong jawline brother my entire life.

Jaw is the Law.

Any person on here with a good jawline should be banned immediately. I don’t care how bad your face is. A good jawline means better bones and more masculinity.
what happened? I thought you said you had a good jawline under the fat.

what happened? I thought you said you had a good jawline under the fat.
I don’t have a good jawline but a jawline. I never got that lean to see my jawline enough. 159 pounds i was like 15-18% bodyfat and need to get to like 12-10% to see a jawline

Jaw is the Law.

Jaw doesn’t make you necessarily attractive middle of face does