Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got the news that a person i know from church died (My mom told me)

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Theres this guy from church, he was 80 years old, he was kind guy he guy, he travelled around the world, india, tanzania, usa, israel: he told me he was in israel befote the six day war, he was living with the palestinians, he said he learned arabic. Ya, i guess, he was a kind, gentle, joyful, and was open to talking to people, he was just.. i dont know how to describe him, he was nothing like me. Well i hope God comforts hes family. I hope his soul rest peacefully.
The last time i saw him, was in church, we were helping each other cleaning the dishes, it was alot of dishes, to me he showed sing of having a forgotten memory when i told him what to do with the dishes but i understood its because he was old; he did have hearing issues but this is also because of his age, and i was also under stress because of my lower back (due to a streching.) Well hes gone now, may he rest in peace in Jesus

Am I supposed to care?

Sounds like he had a good life full of adventures.

God rest his soul

Makes me want to do more with my life

ill do what i want hoe
Dentedhead speech bubble