Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got the increasing urge to bathe but then i remember its filled with chads and normies and sexhavers

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Waterparks and all is filled with sexhavers, Loose foids and old people, Cant go anywhere as an incel without being mogged, even a 5 min trip to the grocery store i get mogged, What the fuck?

FUCK WATERPARKS, I wish i could click the Z button on all normies in GMOD so i could bathe in peace

Man that waterpark in spain was cool i miss when i was bluepilled and could enjoy it

I HATE FOIDS I HATE THEM THEY SHOULD ALL BE BURNED

FUCK WATERPARKS, I wish i could click the Z button on all normies in GMOD so i could bathe in peace
Haven't been at a waterpark since 4th or 5th grade

Chadfish and lure foids to waterparks to ruin their fakeup theory

Waterparks and all is filled with sexhavers, Loose foids and old people, Cant go anywhere as an incel without being mogged, even a 5 min trip to the grocery store i get mogged, What the fuck?
Water is filled with piss too.

i feel subhuman even sitting out in my back garden. half self concious the nasty foid my age who lives next door might look in at me in disgust. the first time we ever made eye contact in 2017 when she moved here, she looked at me with absolute disgust and hatred all over her face.